What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Spaa  (Read 2089 times)

Mjerila

Artesian Spaa
« on: June 20, 2020, 07:43:31 pm »
I have read and hear from people and retailers that Artesian Spas are very good, excellent, etc.  However, when I try to research Artesian Spa comparing them to other spas, I have seen a number of lists that claim Top 20 and Top Spas, but Artesian Spas are never listed on those Top Spa Lists? 

If Artesian Spas are really good, then why aren’t they listed within the Top 20 Spas?  Can anyone give me your insight, experience or knowledge to enlighten me?  Thank You.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Spaa
« on: June 20, 2020, 07:43:31 pm »

Sam

Re: Artesian Spaa
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 01:24:36 pm »
any website that lists the "top 20 hot tubs" is probably b.s..  There are some lower tier hot tub companies that create fake "best hot tub" websites to boos their own reputation.  There was one where like laguna bay spas and hot spring spas were the top 2.  Clearly, that site was started by the company that made laguna bay spas.

After 23 years in the business, I can tell you that Artesian builds a great performing hot tub that is energy efficient, powerful, and reliable at a very fair price.  Their factory customer service isn't the best, but a consumer shouldn't be dealing directly with the factory anyway.

Mjerila

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 07:09:18 pm »
Sam,
Thank You for your insight.  Makes me feel better about my choice in Spas. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 07:09:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42