What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 60x36 bathtub replacement Whirlpool hot tub spa? What options are out there ?  (Read 1600 times)

p0opstlnksal0t

Does anybody have any leads on a spa hot tub that fits in a standard 60x 36-in bathtub area? If I can convince my wife the plan is to get a spa in our guest bathroom lol not one that recirculates water but one that is simply filled and drained after each use.

I found this one at the below link does anybody have experience with these? We have moved to a new house and I'm hoping that this will fill the void of not having a hot tub anymore. When I talk to these guys on the phone they said the pump is 110 volt and 9 amps so clearly it cannot be a 3 horsepower pump. I also asked if the Jets were Venturi Jets and they didn't seem to know what I was asking for. I was told the picture on the website is old and does not represent the color of the actual acrylic. They come standard in white biscuit or bone-colored. it comes with a 3-speed controller I'm guessing at 9 amp draw and 110 volt it's only a 1 horsepower pump I wonder if it can be wired in 240 I'm scared to ask them these technical questions because they don't really seem to know.

http://www.americantubfactory.com/?product=whirlpool-tub-high-tech-elite-60-x-36-x-20-3-hp-pump-11-jets-3-speed-control

« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:02:04 pm by p0opstlnksal0t »

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42