What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hot springs hot spot SX versus the Marquis Nashville elite  (Read 1633 times)

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
Getting ready to but new Hottub and have it narrowed down to SX or Marquis Nashville elite. Waiting for stock to come in for a wet test. I was just wondering what people's experience is with them. Was wanting a lounge but am very interested in the Moto- massage. Which one is going to provide the best therapy in your opinion. The price quoted for the Marquis is 6700.00 with steps, chemicals, and delivery. No price yet on the SX but assuming they would be in the same ballpark. Any other suggestions for a three-person tub? Will be wet testing them both but nothing in stock for 3-4 wks.
  :-[

Hot Tub Forum

castletonia

Re: hot springs hot spot SX versus the Marquis Nashville elite
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 09:00:41 pm »
I own a SX.  I had to have 115v which was part of the reason I chose it.  I'm a huge fan of the Moto-Massage and for me it would be a deal breaker  vs a non Moto-Massage hot tub.  I'm also not a lounger fan and I really like having a cool down seat. 

You really need to see and sit in each to figure out what is right for you.  I think you will notice the SX will be more spacious and will do a better job displacing water.  Price will probably be similar, but I would ask what options is the Nashville coming with?  Are you getting the LED light package, full foam insulation, inline sanitation? 

I have a bias as an SX owner and a Hot Spring retailer.  Bias aside, both are quality brands.  Assuming both dealers are equal and price is similar, buy the one that fits you best.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: hot springs hot spot SX versus the Marquis Nashville elite
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 09:00:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42