What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Advice on pricing for used Master spa  (Read 2029 times)

er8192

Advice on pricing for used Master spa
« on: June 04, 2020, 01:14:42 am »
Hello,

Looking for some advice on a used hot tub that I am considering. I will be checking out this hot tub tomorrow in-person. Seller is asking $3500, it is a 2017 Master spa, only one owner. The spa was purchased from a dealer at a show and has only ever been in this one location. I won’t get into the specifics of their situation but basically they are moving and need to sell, but otherwise loved it. The pictures look amazing, it seems clear that they really cared for it, everything appears to be in excelent condition. They paid $6325 for it new and still have all of the original receipts and documents to go with it. My wife and I have been researching these for awhile and this looks like it is exactly what we’ve been looking for. I’m just wondering, is there anything I should be looking out for? Everything is functional, the seller filled it and has it ready to operate when they show it to me.

As far as the price goes, how does $3500 compare considering the age, condition, and original purchase price?  Spa size is 84x84x36.

Thanks in advance for any advice that those with more experience can provide!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 11:33:25 pm by er8192 »

Hot Tub Forum

Advice on pricing for used Master spa
« on: June 04, 2020, 01:14:42 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Advice on pricing for used Master spa
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 07:42:29 am »
Hello,

Looking for some advice on a used hot tub that I am considering. I will be checking out this hot tub tomorrow in-person. Seller is asking $3500, it is a 2017 Master spa, only one owner. The spa was purchased from a dealer at a show and has only ever been in this one location. I won’t get into the specifics of their situation but basically they are moving and need to sell, but otherwise loved it. The pictures look amazing, it seems clear that they really cared for it, everything appears to be in excelent condition. They paid $6325 for it new and still have all of the original receipts and documents to go with it. My wife and I have been researching these for awhile and this looks like it is exactly what we’ve been looking for. I’m just wondering, is there anything I should be looking out for? Everything is functional, the seller filled it and has it ready to operate when they show it to me.

As far as the price goes, how does $3500 compare considering the age, condition, and original purchase price?  Spa size is 84x84x36.

Thanks in advance for any advice that those with more experience can provide!

3 year old Master Spa, half it's life is gone. So 6300 new, take it out of the showroom it's worth 3650. Add 3 years of service take half that so, 1825, if they took good care of it.

Be sure to see it run and up to temp.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Advice on pricing for used Master spa
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 07:42:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42