What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pulling the trigger today! Sundance or Marquis... Hmmm...  (Read 8189 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Pulling the trigger today! Sundance or Marquis... Hmmm...
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2020, 08:41:18 pm »
Awesome enjoy

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2020, 08:41:18 pm »

jshep105

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2020, 10:50:45 am »
Wrapped it up today... Caldera Geneva.  Yes, it’s a new ‘18 model.  But, never had water in it, the dealer is super to work with and to our surprise even had a bonus we didn’t even think about... Bluetooth stereo...  Had a few issues figuring out how to make a cover lifter work, as our permanent spot was already completed, and with the Utopia being plastic I guess only specific lifts will work support wise... Regardless, we got it worked out and will be enjoying our spa by next weekend!  Thanks for the information throughout our journey!

Congrats!! I just got my new 2017 Caldera Cantabria display model delivered yesterday and have nothing bad to say about it yet at least. I am very impressed with the Caldera lifter design, it makes lifting such a large cover easy. I don't have the stereo in mine, but that seems like a great option that the dealer surprised you with! Good luck with the new spa!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2020, 10:50:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42