What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vortex spas  (Read 11147 times)

Ryan VSO

Re: Vortex spas
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 01:57:25 pm »
Our Swim spa doesnt go throught the same process as a regular hot tub . We do not need multiple carrier to deliver them so theres no worries plus they are delived to your door on a flatbed and from there a crane take care of it . For our regular hot tub we have to wood crate them as they were damaged in the past .

Hope this help .

If you move forward with a Vortex , It would be great that you share your real life experience on this forum .

Ryan

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 01:57:25 pm »

VortexFrustration

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 11:28:40 pm »
Please do your research, Vortex in Quebec is a horrible company.  Actually the business is run through a fireplace store as is printed on my CitiBank Statement (Maitre de Cheminees).  I would advise doing considerably more research before doing business with this company (actually just one guy...Ryan).  I bought in full a swim spa for over $15000.00 in February and by May still waiting.  I asked for a refund, they said they would on May 8 after much haggling back and forth and here it is May 31, and still waiting for them to keep their word...horrible company, or actually just one guy...Ryan!!!

Ryan VSO

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 05:49:17 pm »
RE: refund
devorah lucasAdd to Contacts
Sent:   
Sat, May 31, 2014 at 11:45 pm
To:   
info@vortexspas.ca
You send me 1. the proof that you refunded and 2. how Citibank deducted the amount out of your bank account and I will show it to them to confirm.  If it is as you say then I will post my apology!!!

Devorah Lucas, DBH RD CDE

Where are our Appology Devorah ...,we showed you that your credit card company made a mistake not us and you said you would post your apology... still waiting

Sam

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 03:24:12 pm »
Kind of weird to post that email with her full name in it.  You should probably delete that.  Strange business practices you have airing dirty laundry like this.

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2014, 09:17:59 am »
I was thinking the same thing, Sam.
The word "unprofessional" came to mind when I read this. 

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 08:47:40 am »
He came here to sell. That didn't work out. Now he is airing dirty laundry.

Ryan, I think if you just help others by not making false claims of superiority this site will welcome you. Don't make claims of 5-10 grand savings over dealer sold products. Don't claim that you sell the same thing as the other guy for less money and just interject your opinion when asked. Then your input will be welcome. And don't assume we haven't seen hundreds of guys just like you do the same thing over the years, and fail.
Retired

BrwDistribution

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2020, 02:41:06 pm »
Vortex Spas is now available from multiple dealers across the Country , Showroom locations can be found on their website . They have a facility in Vancouver where they stock , test and do the assembly of their products with Canadian made parts. These feedback are from 2014 and was made at a time where Vortex spas were only selling online and failed in deliverying their product on time . This is not the case anymore and I would suggest any of you looking for that product to go check the Ontario Distribution google review to see many real customer reviews .

best regards

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2020, 03:50:02 pm »
Good Luck hope you are able to put a new face on Vortex Spas. Recent interaction indicates you are on the right track. Always sad when 1 bad dealer reflects on an entire brand.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 06:24:55 pm by CanadianSpaTech »

BrwDistribution

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »
Private message me the invoice and we will work it out .

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2020, 05:56:58 pm »
pm sent

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2020, 05:56:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42