What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: PDC versus Nordic  (Read 2116 times)

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
PDC versus Nordic
« on: April 27, 2020, 06:57:52 pm »
Hey guys,
It is time for a new hot tub. Mine finally gave up at almost 15 yrs old.
Looking at PDC or Nordic. Nordic is less money but the wife likes the PDC because of the tub surface material. Any strong opinions one way or the other.

Hot Tub Forum

PDC versus Nordic
« on: April 27, 2020, 06:57:52 pm »

castletonia

Re: PDC versus Nordic
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 10:23:53 pm »
I know nothing about PDC.  Nordic on the other hand builds a relatively simple, but quality hot tub.  I sold them for 5-6 years at my previous job and had very good luck with them and as a dealer, the company was good to deal with. 

Are those your only two options, or is that just what you narrowed down to?

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 09:54:43 am »
Castletonia,
Thanks for your response. I really liked what I saw in the PDC as they are made a couple of hours from me. The dealer is very good and have done business in the past for other things. Nordic is the other brand they carry. Looking to stay in the 6-7k range if possible. Don't need a lot of whistles and bells. Five person with a lounge is the preference. Had a Emerald tub for 15 years with no trouble but now the power pack has died and I don't think it's worth repairing. Used it 4-5 times a week right up until it quit working. Need to find something pretty quick as My wife and I are missing it alot.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 09:54:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42