What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Recommendations and Advice  (Read 3297 times)

kjk05006

Recommendations and Advice
« on: April 15, 2020, 04:47:42 pm »
Hi everyone,

We are in the market for our first hot tub.  We live in New England.

Based on what dealers around us are selling we are between the following hot tubs

Bullfrog A7 or R7
- A7 quoted: $12,250
- R7 quoted $10,495

MasterSpa TS7.25, HL 7.5 and Precision 7
- TS 7.25 quoted: $9,999
- HL 7.5 quoted: $8,995
- Precision 7 qupted: $7,995

Any recommendations?  Does that pricing seem fair? Thank you in advance for the help, all of the options are fairly overwhelming. 

Hot Tub Forum

Recommendations and Advice
« on: April 15, 2020, 04:47:42 pm »

Sam

Re: Recommendations and Advice
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 06:42:20 pm »
Having sold both brands extensively, I would personally choose the Bullfrog based upon company repuatation, build quality, insulation, and jetting.  Pricing can vary by thousands depending upon what is included in those numbers.  Cover lift? ozone? circ pump? Need more information to advise.

Anthony0621

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 01:24:10 am »

kjk05006

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 07:46:06 pm »
Having sold both brands extensively, I would personally choose the Bullfrog based upon company repuatation, build quality, insulation, and jetting.  Pricing can vary by thousands depending upon what is included in those numbers.  Cover lift? ozone? circ pump? Need more information to advise.

The price for the bullfrog includes: cover, cover lifter, steps, chemicals package, frog @ease system, ozone, delivery and placement.  What are you thoughts on that price?

I also just looked at some Marques spas online which seem similarly priced to bullfrog. 

Any thoughts on a Marquis Euphoria vs Marquis v94 vs bullfrog a7 vs bullfrog r7

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 08:10:18 pm »

The price for the bullfrog includes: cover, cover lifter, steps, chemicals package, frog @ease system, ozone, delivery and placement.  What are you thoughts on that price?

I also just looked at some Marques spas online which seem similarly priced to bullfrog. 

Would expect Marquis pricing to be a bit higher then the Bullfrog. Great product. Have sold them for a long time. Where in Northeast are you?

kjk05006

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 09:34:03 pm »

Would expect Marquis pricing to be a bit higher then the Bullfrog. Great product. Have sold them for a long time. Where in Northeast are you?

I'm in Western MA.

Would you recommend marquis over bullfrog?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 09:53:37 pm »
I think they are both good tubs. Obviously I would be biased towards Marquis. I do think the Marquis dealer in Ludlow is much better then the BF dealer in Westfield. Both are good high end tubs. Be interesting to see what you get for pricing on Marquis. I’m on the other side of state so know of both dealerships out your way. I do think the Marquis Euphoria will feel much roomier then the Bullfrog A-7. Those jet packs take up a lot of room. Either way both high quality tubs

kjk05006

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 10:20:02 pm »
I think they are both good tubs. Obviously I would be biased towards Marquis. I do think the Marquis dealer in Ludlow is much better then the BF dealer in Westfield. Both are good high end tubs. Be interesting to see what you get for pricing on Marquis. I’m on the other side of state so know of both dealerships out your way. I do think the Marquis Euphoria will feel much roomier then the Bullfrog A-7. Those jet packs take up a lot of room. Either way both high quality tubs

Excellent information thank you.  Obviously comfort is in the person sitting in the tub but have you heard one is more comfortable than the other?  With everything going on, not sure we will be able to get out to test. 

Also, in your opinion, is jumping to the A7 from the R7 or the Euphoria from the V94 worth the price jump.  I have a decent understanding of the differences between the R7 and A7 but not sure the price is worth it or just a "luxury feature". 

I'm having a more difficult time determining the differences between euphora and v94

thanks

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2020, 10:31:28 pm »
I think the Bullfrogs are more similar. Extra Jet Pack on A series. I’m sure there are either differences but that’s the one that stands out the most. Marquis tubs are very different. I prefer the Vector 94 over the euphoria personally. I’m probably in the minority of dealers of Marquis who feel that way. My reason is I like the individual seat controls on the Vector 94. I like the jet patterns better as well. The Euphoria has nice upper back jets in the HOT zone seat but the other HOT zone jets are the whirlpool jets. It is a nice open tub I just prefer the Vector 94 over it. Vector also has better leg jets (back of leg) and the vector 94 has a super powerful center jet for feet.   Comparison wise I think the vector 84 is probably a better comp to the r7 size wise. It’s a few inches smaller but interior space is about the same

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2020, 10:31:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42