What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First time Hot Tub buyer In Seattle, WA  (Read 2263 times)

Goducks

First time Hot Tub buyer In Seattle, WA
« on: April 10, 2020, 08:23:22 pm »
Good afternoon all and happy Easter weekend.  My family and I are looking to purpose our first Hot tub.  We are a tall family of 4.  My son is in college so it will mostly 3 of us using the tub.  I would like to get opinions on makes/brands, salt water or not and what I should expect to pay. I have also read about ozone systems and Light system - thoughts.   I appreciate the help and input. 

Peter

Hot Tub Forum

First time Hot Tub buyer In Seattle, WA
« on: April 10, 2020, 08:23:22 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: First time Hot Tub buyer In Seattle, WA
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 03:40:38 pm »
The Spa Warehouse in Seattle are great guys.  Jeremy is a great guy there.  Also a good Marquis dealer.  Owner of company is Steve Tribble I believe.  Another great company.  Also know some of the guys at Olympic.  They do Hot Springs.  Have tons of good ptions in that area

Goducks

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 08:02:33 pm »
Thanks for the response.   Any preference on brands?  I spoke with Olympic and they promote the Salt Water System, any experience with it?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 08:34:08 pm »
I have and sell Caldera salt water tub. I have a Geneva. Love the salt and the tub has been great. It’s the same system Hot Springs uses. Have also owned a Marquis and still sell them. There constant clean system with @ease and ozone works well also. All the premium tubs should all be in the same price range. Think you would be happy with any of the three. If powerful jets are your thing I would go for Marquis. If comfort is your number one I would say Caldera. Hot spring has the moto massage which is a neat option. Can’t go wrong with any of those choices or dealers

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 08:34:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42