What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thoughts  (Read 1930 times)

Chadm

Thoughts
« on: May 05, 2020, 09:08:05 pm »
Any thoughts on hot springs prism how does it different than cantabria also any info/thoughts about bullfrog bigger tubs in m series or a series with loungers?

Hot Tub Forum

Thoughts
« on: May 05, 2020, 09:08:05 pm »

castletonia

Re: Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 10:34:37 am »
The Prism is a more open design that the Cantabria.  It will in my opinion comfortably fit 7 where the Cantabria will be cozy with 7.  The Cantabria has the UltraMassage lounge that has 6 customizable therapy sequences which can be a game changer or afterthought depending on your preference.  Cantabria will be a bit more, probably $500-$750, depending on the dealer.  As a dealer for both brands, I do consider them to have equal build quality but the Cantabria is considered the more luxurious model of the two.

Chadm

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 09:35:55 pm »
Thank you!

d00nut

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 02:11:13 am »
Again, being involved in both brands, I like the Cantabria more.  It's not very common you have that many people in your spa, but I like the cooling-off step of the Cantabria and the layout more.  (Personal preference.)  Under the hood, expect them to be far more similar than different.  The cabinet is the most obvious difference between both.

I can't speak of the M Series, as my competitor hasn't brought one in yet so I can't see it up close, looks nice, but I wouldn't put it as a higher class than the A9L they came out with last year.  It looks like a STIL, and in our area, when I was a dealer, it just didn't sell that well, so something tells me I won't be seeing one here personally for a while

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 02:11:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42