What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: MasterSpa LSX 900 price  (Read 3552 times)

dmarsha94

MasterSpa LSX 900 price
« on: April 03, 2020, 12:27:35 am »
We had a hot tub at our old house several years ago but when we moved we decided to leave it when we moved.  We always talked about getting another hot tub since we've moved but haven't been actively looking so I'm not really familiar with the current pricing or what's normally included with the hot tubs at the MSRP.  Our local dealer is currently having a sale. The hot tub they have includes the premium options (QuietFlow water care, MasterPu Water Management, Fusion Air sound system, wi-fi, afterglow jet. package and and dream lighting.  It also include a cover with hydraulic lift (that he said was normally an upgrade ) and steps.  They are selling it with everything listed above and delivery for 13,900.  Does that sound like a good price?  What is the retail price for the LSX 900 and does it normally include everything I listed.

Also if anyone has had any experience with this hot tub, are they good, bad?  Is this a reliable hot tub?

Thanks for your help.

Hot Tub Forum

MasterSpa LSX 900 price
« on: April 03, 2020, 12:27:35 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: MasterSpa LSX 900 price
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 08:27:05 am »
Our local dealer is currently having a sale. The hot tub they have includes the premium options (QuietFlow water care, MasterPu Water Management, Fusion Air sound system, wi-fi, afterglow jet. package and and dream lighting. 

Everything listed here means your getting nothing that will help this be a better tub.
Retired

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 11:27:05 am »
No idea on price, but Master is hard to gauge.  They generally are ones to inflate prices to show big discounts which makes real world pricing harder to find.  I believe that is the “top of the line” Master Spa and given all the options you listed, it’s probably in the ballpark for what it should sell for. 

My opinion, you are spending a good amount of money.  If that hot tubs meets all your wants and needs and the dealer is trustworthy, go ahead with the purchase.  But, consider that are many other brands that have better reputations and track records that I would at least look into before making this big of purchase.

swilly1000

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 09:21:15 am »
The hot tub they have includes the premium options (QuietFlow water care, MasterPu Water Management, Fusion Air sound system, wi-fi, afterglow jet. package and and dream lighting.  It also include a cover with hydraulic lift (that he said was normally an upgrade ) and steps.  They are selling it with everything listed above and delivery for 13,900.  Does that sound like a good price?  What is the retail price for the LSX 900 and does it normally include everything I listed.

Also if anyone has had any experience with this hot tub, are they good, bad?  Is this a reliable hot tub?

I have a Master Spa Twilight Series 8.25 and I love it! My favourite part is the superior jetting.  Hardly any crappy small jets.  Great hydrotherapy!

The one you're looking at is their top of the line model, awesome hydrotherapy like mine.  The price seems good.  I paid $15K CDN all in for mine.  Not sure if your price is tax in or $US, but regardless still seems good with those options.

Two things to consider:

You're going to get a lot of negative feedback about Master from dealers and some techs here....but not end users.  Keep an open mind before dismissing Master. A lot of people don't like them for reasons that shouldn't matter in my mind.  For absolute sure, wet test the tub, and don't be shy while doing so.  Get the dealer to demonstrate the jets while you're in it.  I made the mistake of not trying out the various jetting options when I wet tested.  They are a bit of a puzzle to figure out at first so ask for help.  Try out every seat and get those jets pumping to the max in each one .  Give it a thorough test drive, at least a half hour.  Then let us know what you think.

As to the options, the standard lighting is just fine.  I would pass on the dream lighting.  You may even find that it's too much.  I have read stories where people didn't like it so much that they uninstalled it or turned it off.  Totally pass on the sound system.  Hot tub companies don't supply good sound systems and it will eventually fail and become an irritant.  I bring my mini Bose mini speaker out when I want sound and it's great.  I have the Wi-Fi module and I have to confess that I don't use it as much as I thought, but being able to control and monitor temp from anywhere on the planet with internet is comforting, especially when away in the winter.  The hydraulic lift is an essential in a tub that size.

Sounds like your offer maybe an in-stock tub so the options part may be moot, but keep those comments in mind if you're speccing out your purchase.

Give it a whirl!  Can't wait to hear what you think. Good luck!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 09:41:57 am by swilly1000 »

livewyr25

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 12:42:49 pm »

can you fill me in a little better about what people are saying about masterspas? Was seriously thinking about getting one.
Thanks

The hot tub they have includes the premium options (QuietFlow water care, MasterPu Water Management, Fusion Air sound system, wi-fi, afterglow jet. package and and dream lighting.  It also include a cover with hydraulic lift (that he said was normally an upgrade ) and steps.  They are selling it with everything listed above and delivery for 13,900.  Does that sound like a good price?  What is the retail price for the LSX 900 and does it normally include everything I listed.

I have a Master Spa Twilight Series 8.25 and I love it! My favourite part is the superior jetting.  Hardly any crappy small jets.  Great hydrotherapy!

The one you're looking at is their top of the line model, awesome hydrotherapy like mine.  The price seems good.  I paid $15K CDN all in for mine.  Not sure if your price is tax in or $US, but regardless still seems good with those options.

Two things to consider:

You're going to get a lot of negative feedback about Master from dealers and some techs here....but not end users.  Keep an open mind before dismissing Master. A lot of people don't like them for reasons that shouldn't matter in my mind.  For absolute sure, wet test the tub, and don't be shy while doing so.  Get the dealer to demonstrate the jets while you're in it.  I made the mistake of not trying out the various jetting options when I wet tested.  They are a bit of a puzzle to figure out at first so ask for help.  Try out every seat and get those jets pumping to the max in each one .  Give it a thorough test drive, at least a half hour.  Then let us know what you think.

As to the options, the standard lighting is just fine.  I would pass on the dream lighting.  You may even find that it's too much.  I have read stories where people didn't like it so much that they uninstalled it or turned it off.  Totally pass on the sound system.  Hot tub companies don't supply good sound systems and it will eventually fail and become an irritant.  I bring my mini Bose mini speaker out when I want sound and it's great.  I have the Wi-Fi module and I have to confess that I don't use it as much as I thought, but being able to control and monitor temp from anywhere on the planet with internet is comforting, especially when away in the winter.  The hydraulic lift is an essential in a tub that size.

Sounds like your offer maybe an in-stock tub so the options part may be moot, but keep those comments in mind if you're speccing out your purchase.

Give it a whirl!  Can't wait to hear what you think. Good luck!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 12:42:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42