What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need help deciding..Masters TS 8.2, LSX850, Artesian PG or GC  (Read 2473 times)

R0CK632

I can’t for the life of me decide on what tub to lean towards, especially with all the showrooms closed on NY here... At first I was looking at the Masters Twilight series and Michael Phelps series which both look awesome, and then I started looking at the Artesian Piper Glen or Grand Cayman which now look equally as awesome.. I have a lot of neck and shoulder issues which was why I was originally leaning towards masters but then I read so many bad reviews about the brand.. Are the neck jets on the Piper or GC similar in power? Which would u guys recommend over the other? Are they equally the same energy wise with all the pumps? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance :)

Hot Tub Forum

swilly1000

Re: Need help deciding..Masters TS 8.2, LSX850, Artesian PG or GC
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 08:54:29 am »
I have a Master Twilight Series 8.25 and I love it. Search my posts and you will see plenty of debate about Master. A lot of the bad reviews are because of stuff that doesn't matter IMO so keep an open mind.  A lot of dealers and some techs, but no end users, post the bad reviews.

Artesian is a premium brand for sure.

Can't stress enough the importance of wet testing, especially since hydrotherapy is high on your list. Yeah dealers are closed right now.  He patient and wait that out.  This is an expensive purchase.  More than that, it's your health.

livewyr25

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 12:38:14 pm »
In NY too and in the same boat. Was able to get a great deal on the LSX 850. So that is what we are going to go with. going to call the order in today.

We are looking for something more recreational to hang out in then therapeutic, so i just want something with a great warranty that will last.

R0CK632

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 01:45:40 pm »
I thought the LSX was more of a therapeutic spa? If you don’t mind me asking what was the deal you got and where did u purchase it?

livewyr25

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 03:07:42 pm »
didnt pull the trigger yet, im still torn which way to go. just got a good price on a sundance optima so now its between the 2.

Dealing with Suntek on Long Island

R0CK632

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2020, 03:57:21 pm »
Suntek is where I’m gonna look what price did they quote you?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2020, 03:57:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42