What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hydropool spa model 738  (Read 3767 times)

goingwarp

• nothin like tubbin after a long day
hydropool spa model 738
« on: September 22, 2004, 12:05:59 am »
Hi I am preparing to buy my first spa, I am really interested in the hydropool 738. I just wanted to try to get some feed back from anyone who owns this or any model before I make the purchase. Thanks for the help   anthony

Hot Tub Forum

hydropool spa model 738
« on: September 22, 2004, 12:05:59 am »

bobhol

• delivery in 35 minutes......or its LATE!!!
Re: hydropool spa model 738
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 08:54:22 am »
I did a a ton of research on tubs including hydropool.it was on my short list. i sent for info  at their website and received a dvd on their factory process. it was the turning point. they also make a tub line called serenity.they are constructed the same ,but without the floor drain system.although thefloor drain is probably the better filter system Idecided to go to a bigger tub with two motors in the serenity line (Millenium 6000) rather than the 578 inthe hydropool line. I am sure I made the right choice. My dealer has been with them for 15 years and has gone thru many other tub lines to compliment them . His experience with them has been very positive. hope this helps. my tub will be here in a month . bobhol

goingwarp

• nothin like tubbin after a long day
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 11:14:42 pm »
thanks for the input, I think I will try there web site to get the dvd

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 11:14:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42