What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Epic vs Hot Springs Envoy  (Read 2749 times)

Buckeye23

Marquis Epic vs Hot Springs Envoy
« on: February 26, 2020, 12:52:17 am »
I am looking at getting my first hot tub and have narrowed it down to the Hot Springs Envoy and Marquis Epic. I have wet tested both and honestly liked both. Would like some input on these two

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Epic vs Hot Springs Envoy
« on: February 26, 2020, 12:52:17 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Marquis Epic vs Hot Springs Envoy
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 10:10:00 am »
I am looking at getting my first hot tub and have narrowed it down to the Hot Springs Envoy and Marquis Epic. I have wet tested both and honestly liked both. Would like some input on these two

If the spas are equal then it comes down to how you feel about each deal and each dealer so start negotiating!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 04:43:23 pm »
The therapy is really different between the two.  I personally like the Envoy better mainly due to the Moto-Massage but also the fit.  I have a hard time not floating out of the Adirondack chair in the Epic.

As someone who is a Hot Spring dealer and was also a Marquis dealer, I feel that Hot Spring is of better quality and better factory support. 

If you could be happy with either, then it comes down to the price and your trust in each dealer.

MarKee

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 12:30:14 am »
Did you put your back against the 2 geyser jets that are stacked below the filter area in the Epic?  That is my favorite seat of any hot tub.

ratchett

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 09:55:23 am »
What about the wet test!  Have you wet-tested both spas?

I opted to buy a Hotspring Highlife spa for my first spa (Jetsetter) so naturally I'm going to be a HS fanboy because I really enjoy the motomassager jets.  But they're not for everyone.    My ultimate goal is to trade in my Jetsetter for an Envoy once I rebuild my backyard and have proper space for a full size spa, but for now I'm enjoying my small three-seater with the motomassager in the lounger position.

You need to wet-test both tubs (or another tub from the same product tier) so you can compare jet pressure and jet types - that may be the deciding factor for you.

mkhutchison

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2020, 12:47:51 pm »
2 months into owning the envoy and we absolutely love it. The salt system has been great and super low maintenance for us so far.

If you liked the wet test for both, I’m sure you’ll be happy with whichever you choose.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 09:39:54 pm »
What about the wet test!  Have you wet-tested both spas?

I opted to buy a Hotspring Highlife spa for my first spa (Jetsetter) so naturally I'm going to be a HS fanboy because I really enjoy the motomassager jets.  But they're not for everyone.    My ultimate goal is to trade in my Jetsetter for an Envoy once I rebuild my backyard and have proper space for a full size spa, but for now I'm enjoying my small three-seater with the motomassager in the lounger position.

You need to wet-test both tubs (or another tub from the same product tier) so you can compare jet pressure and jet types - that may be the deciding factor for you.

Should of read the OP a bit better........
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 09:39:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42