What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Service after the sale  (Read 2773 times)

ttodd1

• Life is so much better in my Cameo
Service after the sale
« on: September 21, 2004, 10:32:45 pm »
Just thought I'd pass on (and throw in a question too) about some great service I received on my Cameo.  When we had our hottub delivered and got it filled the display was flashing the temp and something else that I cannot remember now, and then the power went out briefly.  When the power came back on there was an error S03 on the display.  The manual says this must be fixed by service tech  :'(  Hadn't even gotten in the tub yet.  Called the store (after 5:00 on a Friday and service center is closed on the weekends) and talked to sales guy.  He said he would get the tech to call us.  He did and talked us through on how to fix it, but said he would come out Saturday if it didn't work.  

Now fast forward 2 weeks to this past Sunday.  Went to get in tub and the air jets won't work, just get a click when press the button.  The other 2 pumps work so not too big a deal.  Call the service dept on Monday and they had said someone would be out Tuesday.  These guys are based out a city that is 3 hours from my house.  The guy calls me this morning to get directions and is there around noon.  He replaces the air injector pump(?) in 15 minutes and then is on his way.  

I just thought it was a good point on how service after the sale should be.  Now for the question, since the pump was replaced there is a smell when the jet is turned on.  Is this normal and will it go away after a few days of use?  Sorry so long.

Hot Tub Forum

Service after the sale
« on: September 21, 2004, 10:32:45 pm »

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
Re: Service after the sale
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 10:12:17 am »
Things happen at the worst possible times, especially with spas.  Having a responsive dealer can be priceless.

I would assume the smell is new motor smell and would go away.  You could always put some aromatherapy beads in.

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 11:35:09 am »
It is great that the dealer is taking care of the customer and a lot of others dealers could learn from that.

Taking care of the customers you have already sold product to is the best form of advertisement and it is free.

Most businesses will tell it takes $100 to get a potential customer in the store. So why not take care of the customers you have and get the free advertisement.

Gary
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 11:35:09 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42