What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HotSpring prices/decisions  (Read 4239 times)

browerjs

HotSpring prices/decisions
« on: October 06, 2019, 07:58:36 am »
We are trying to decide on our first Hot tub purchase.  We were originally looking at Bullfrog, but after doing some dealer research on Watson’s, I think it’s going to be a HS for us.

So now it’s deciding between limelight and highlife.  I do think the Limelight would serve our needs, but my wife wants a lounger, which the Pulse doesn’t have, and I’m concerned the Flair won’t be big enough for me (I’m 6’5”).  I’ll be setting up a soak test soon.

My dealer has quoted me the following prices, pre-tax, out the door with stairs and lifter.  Browsing the forum they seem a little high, but I’m not seeing anything too recent for comparison.

Highlife Aria - 12.8k
Limelight Pulse - 11.4k
Limelight Flair - 10k

With my height, I think we are going to add the Envoy to our list as well, and he said it would be about 500 more then the Aria.

Hot Tub Forum

HotSpring prices/decisions
« on: October 06, 2019, 07:58:36 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: HotSpring prices/decisions
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 10:55:10 am »
We are trying to decide on our first Hot tub purchase.  We were originally looking at Bullfrog, but after doing some dealer research on Watson’s, I think it’s going to be a HS for us.

So now it’s deciding between limelight and highlife.  I do think the Limelight would serve our needs, but my wife wants a lounger, which the Pulse doesn’t have, and I’m concerned the Flair won’t be big enough for me (I’m 6’5”).  I’ll be setting up a soak test soon.

My dealer has quoted me the following prices, pre-tax, out the door with stairs and lifter.  Browsing the forum they seem a little high, but I’m not seeing anything too recent for comparison.

Highlife Aria - 12.8k
Limelight Pulse - 11.4k
Limelight Flair - 10k

With my height, I think we are going to add the Envoy to our list as well, and he said it would be about 500 more then the Aria.

Wet tests are very wise in general but add the fact you're wanting a lounge which takes up space and shouldn't be expected to fit everyone, plus then add your height (they're not exactly designed for the 5'1" women or the 6'5" men) and you'd be crazy not to test. Try to test everything the same day/weekend.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 11:21:58 am »
A wet test is the only way you will know what fits you best.  That being said, the Flair has a deep lounge that I think might fit you well.  I am confused on your pricing.  You said pre-tax and out the door, so not sure which it is.  Also, are those prices including salt water and which lift and step?  It will make a difference.  I would say that the Aria price is good regardless what it is including and the Flair/Pulse are right inline with what I sell them for.

browerjs

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 06:13:52 pm »
A wet test is the only way you will know what fits you best.  That being said, the Flair has a deep lounge that I think might fit you well.  I am confused on your pricing.  You said pre-tax and out the door, so not sure which it is.  Also, are those prices including salt water and which lift and step?  It will make a difference.  I would say that the Aria price is good regardless what it is including and the Flair/Pulse are right inline with what I sell them for.

The prices I gave didn’t include tax because it’s not equal everywhere.

So we tested out the Envoy, Aria, Vanguard, Flair, and Flash today.  Prior to testing we were leaning towards the Envoy or Aria.  After testing, the Envoy was immediately out, as the lounger was the smallest of all because of the location of the intake.  Being 6’5” I couldn’t have my legs straight.  We almost went with the Aria, but in the end the Flair was for us because of the extra seat.

BoilerFan17

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 09:05:15 pm »
I don't know how different the Flair and Flash should be, but I bought a Flash yesterday for $9095 with tax.  That included cover, cover lifter, steps, start up chemical kit, breaker box and delivery and install.  The initial price was $10,500 but the dealer took $2k off, so before tax it was $8500.  Hopefully that info is a little helpful.  I should note that I'm in Indiana, so I'm sure this is the off-season for buying and may have helped with the discounts.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 09:05:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42