What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wood vs metal frame  (Read 33996 times)

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: Wood vs metal frame
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2004, 11:26:31 am »
I would agree, but for 1 thing: A frame that is not manufactured correctly *can* shorten the life of a tub.

Bare wood, like bare pine, *might* rot, especially if you have a leak that goes undetected for a significant amount of time. Some metal frames *might* rust based on the kind of metal used and the kind of coating used.  

Wood frames (and metal frames) must be structurally sound.  No 1x1 wood holding up the shell and all that water!  ;D

There *are* valid structural questions to ask, but *both* can be done right by a *quality* manufacturer.

-Ed

I agree with Ed 1000% This debate is getting silly and out of hand. As Bethstar pointed out other equipment will likely fail long before the frame structure. This debate, like TP v FF, 2-speed v circ, will rage on. Consumers and dealers that purchased one because they were convince the other was better will continue to bash the other.
HTMan
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2004, 11:26:31 am »

huh?

• "42"
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2004, 01:06:54 pm »
Many thanks to HotTubMan.  For his last post and for one less recent...

Sorry to repeat something from another forum, but no one seems to use the other one.

For those of you that are impressed by tubs with "lifetime warranty/guaratee" on the hot tub shell, I HAVE SOME GREAT OFFERS FOR YOU!

I have cars and trucks with lifetime frame warranties. These cars will last FOREVER!

For the big spenders out there, I also have a few bridges you may be interested in, they also come with lifetime guaratees.

Send money now!

HotTubMan

I think this applies to wood OR metal.

Thank you HotTubMan
¿

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2004, 05:55:41 pm »
Sure does! I have wood and metal bridges availible. No wood frames on the cars/trucks :(

8) 8) 8) 8)
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2004, 05:55:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42