What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Islander Spas?  (Read 3997 times)

huh?

• "42"
Islander Spas?
« on: September 19, 2004, 03:52:54 pm »
Any body got any info on them.  Good, Bad or just plain ugly?  Thank you in advance.
¿

Hot Tub Forum

Islander Spas?
« on: September 19, 2004, 03:52:54 pm »

lucy1234

Re: Islander Spas?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 06:37:42 pm »
Are the islander spas made by Santa Barbara spas?  We have looked at S.B. spas and I think that is what they said the name of their other line is.  I also know someone who bought an Islander but I couldn't figure out if that was the name of the tub by Jacuzzi or the name of the brand.  They love it though.

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 08:11:15 pm »
Islander or Island?  Island Spas are made by Artesian Spas.  Not sure how they rank in quality.  I know they have a 3 year warranty where as the Gold and Platinum lines of Artesian have a 5 year warranty.  

http://www.artesianspas.com/showroom/island/island.asp
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2004, 08:43:45 pm »
I have seen an Islander spas here in the midwest.  Predominately, they use a sales team selling at state fairs and home shows.  No local representation.  The sales team used to sell for Cal X fun Spas, aka Cal X , aka fun spas.  I would do lots of information gathering and ask for a list of customers that you could call.

huh?

• "42"
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 12:52:00 pm »
Thanks for the help.  We had  a gentleman come in the other day and introduce himself.  He is going to be selling Islander Spas in our backyard.  I love a little competition.  He has been selling them out of his garage for a while now and is getting an actual location.  Looks like another garage-built spa.  I did see there website...I don't believe it is for customer use, rather for enlisting dealers.  They look plain.  Just wondering if anyone else knew anything about them.  They haven't opend yet so I can't shop 'em.

How does everyone (owners, shoppers, dealers...) feel about garage-built spas?
¿

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 12:52:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42