What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wellis Elbrus  (Read 2484 times)

stig_olsen

Wellis Elbrus
« on: June 27, 2019, 03:47:04 am »
Hi guys,

I got a good price on a Wellis Elbrus 2018, 218x218 from a local reseller. It fits me well becase of its good space.
I want to make sure that this is a safe choice, and that this is a quality bath. Do you recommend these Wellis baths?

best,
Stig

Hot Tub Forum

Wellis Elbrus
« on: June 27, 2019, 03:47:04 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Wellis Elbrus
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 05:37:05 pm »
Hi guys,

I got a good price on a Wellis Elbrus 2018, 218x218 from a local reseller. It fits me well becase of its good space.
I want to make sure that this is a safe choice, and that this is a quality bath. Do you recommend these Wellis baths?

best,
Stig

Not a lot of information on there web site about warranty or build specs. But a quality web site and that model open seating is my style. Likely not available in the US?
Retired

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 06:23:17 pm »
Eastern European brand (I want to say Hungry) and making a big push not just in the EU but they're trying to get into the US market.  As with any newer brand (whether it be new in years in operation or new to a market) be sure that the dealer carrying it is reputable just in case the line is dropped.  That is your only protection you have, as other brands will have a longer, stronger track record for you to rely upon.  I honestly cannot speak to the quality of the product so will pass on making an opinion.  Just be sure the dealer is reputable.

I hope this helps.  Good luck moving forward.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 06:23:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42