What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Canadian prices on Artesian Spas?  (Read 1890 times)

girltubhot

Canadian prices on Artesian Spas?
« on: October 03, 2019, 09:38:41 pm »
We are considering an Artesian hot tub. The prices are.... more than I expected, which, having just finished some major home renovations, I know things are usually much more expensive than you expect!

I'm not sure what models my husband went to look at, but he said the "91" one was 12,200 and the 84" model was 10,200". This includes the cover and skirting, but it's another $500 for delivery, chemicals and cover lifter. Plus 13% tax. 

This is Canadian keep in mind, but does that price sound some what reasonable?  I may call around to other dealers but it would sure be nice to stick with the local dealer, as long as they are reputable (I'm still doing my research on that bit). It may very well be reasonable, and I realise I may just have sticker shock, but I'm hoping to get some second and third opinions.

FWIW, My husband said the numbers he was given were approximate numbers, as in most of the 91" models they have are around $12,200 for example.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 09:37:58 am by girltubhot »

Hot Tub Forum

Canadian prices on Artesian Spas?
« on: October 03, 2019, 09:38:41 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Canadian prices on Artesian Spas?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 01:43:22 pm »
We're probably going to need more info to give an exact opinion but now days for a top end premium spa (one in the top 2 collections of Bullfrog, Marquis, Artesian, Hot Spring, etc.) you can expect to pay anywhere from $9k-16k range depending on options like upgraded cabinets, stereo systems, saltwater systems, upgraded lighting, etc. so 10-12k is not out of line at all imo...Good Luck!

girltubhot

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 09:27:53 am »
Thank you! I’ll provide more details once we have decided on a particular model and accessories. At least we know the price is not out of the ballpark. I do have a list of options they include on that price. I’ll see if I can upload the pic.

Here is the list:

« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 09:38:43 am by girltubhot »

Sam

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 01:39:25 pm »
The pic isn't showing up

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 01:39:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42