What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coast Spa or Master Spa  (Read 2802 times)

Mrbig

Coast Spa or Master Spa
« on: January 04, 2019, 05:58:52 pm »
I’m stuck for these 2 baths:
Coast Spa Apex 82 Wellness Curve.
Master Spa Michael Phelps LSX800
I can get both for the same price, 15 470$, which should I choose?
It's a lot of money and of course I want to have what is best. If you talk to sellers, you never get any good answers except that their bath is the best. which bath do I get the most for the money and best massage? I have the Ankylosing spondylitis (AS).
I live in Sweden, please help me.
Best regards
Mr Big
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 03:11:45 am by Mrbig »

Hot Tub Forum

Coast Spa or Master Spa
« on: January 04, 2019, 05:58:52 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Coast Spa or Master Spa
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 04:03:41 pm »
If all other things seem equal then go with whichever dealer you think will service you well AFTER the sale!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 04:55:35 pm »
Wet test both and pick the one that is better for you.  If there is not a clear winner, choose the dealer who you think will better support you.

bachman

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 05:20:32 pm »
Agree- I'd place some importance on a gut feeling or level or sincerity for some help or hand-holding by the better or local dealer if I purchased a tub at the top of a line with features and frills that it probably comes with. Once understood, these things are pretty simple but the features, options or settings could easily overwhelm me.
You'll want to know everything about it to enjoy it and take full advantage of what it can do. Me ? I'd probably remember 10% of what they tell me or show me for operation and features.... and reading from a manual doesn't always translate to "What's best for here or me ?"

I see a few posts from time to time by people mentioning hidden features or secret options they never knew about on tubs many years old. It's especially nice to know the filtration cycles and options, lighting or fountain features for what may work best where you are and the climate related for various settings.

It sounds exciting to get such a nice tub, Congrats and best of luck with the winning candidate.  8)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 05:22:28 pm by bachman »

swilly1000

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 06:19:11 pm »
It really depends on what's most important to you. For me it's massage therapy.  I have a Master Twilight Series 8.25 and I love it.

Have you wet tested each of them yet? Definitely recommend doing that for the money you are about to spend.

Mrbig

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 06:53:29 pm »
Thanks for the answers, unfortunately there is no luxury to test the baths in Sweden. I just want to get to me which delivers quality that lasts in the long run.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 07:30:03 pm »
Thanks for the answers, unfortunately there is no luxury to test the baths in Sweden. I just want to get to me which delivers quality that lasts in the long run.

I know you mentioned that you have 2 options but did you use the dealer locators on all the major US spa makers' websites to be sure they are truly the only ones in your area. Artesian, Bullfrog, Caldera, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance would be my short list of the top quality spas out there and they all should have a "find a local dealer" type option on their website you can use.

220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 07:30:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42