What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: You scared Chas away! Shame on you  (Read 3286 times)

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
You scared Chas away! Shame on you
« on: September 14, 2004, 10:13:22 pm »
Chas wrote:

I read this thread with interest, but after reading the impassioned, angry words over something as arcane as whether or not a portable spa has isolation valves, I have come to a conclusion:  

I have better ways to spend my time. I think I need to take a break from the boards for awhile.  

See ya.

Shame on those of you in the Jacuzzi isolation valve thread! Shame on you.
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

You scared Chas away! Shame on you
« on: September 14, 2004, 10:13:22 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: You scared Chas away! Shame on you
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 11:00:01 pm »
Many, like Chas, who have been helping out on these boards for years, do get burnt out and need a break once in a while. A well deserved one might I add.

Sometimes these things get so silly that even a hardened saleperson gets fed up! Been there buddy...

Side note: Where's ZZ? ???

Steve

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 11:14:26 pm »
I don't think much "scares" Chas, you should read some of his debate with JA! I do agree with Steve, if you look at when Chas typically posts its pretty late. Like myself he runs a full time business and then works to help people on the boards in addition to his back injury flaring up again. He deserves a break…

This time of year between shows, increased customer traffic and then the trying to keep up on the boards is very wearing. I've been a bit aggressive myself and guilty of "unloading" a bit more than I should on people because of the intensity of the season. Hope Chas comes back soon and is feeling better.

BTW, where is zz? Who said he could take a break without letting us know?

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 07:05:57 am »
I have to agree with you guys, and I am not in your industry!!!  Taking a break is a good thing, and he can't stay away for very long!  Chas (as are the rest of you) is too dedicated to helping people!

I was wondering about zz the other day myself!  I hope he knows he has been missed!!!

:-*
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 07:05:57 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42