What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sundance or dimension 1  (Read 4773 times)

iggman

sundance or dimension 1
« on: September 12, 2004, 05:17:38 pm »
     Hi everyone, it seems I need some advice again.  We took your advice on wet testing and tried the Sundance Maxus and D1 Sarena Bay this weekend.
     We really liked both of the hot tubs after sitting in each respectively, however there are differences.  The Sarena Bay has a nicer finish, more jets, lights and a waterfall. Also we have a D1 dealer in our town, the negative is that it costs a little over $2000 more than the maxus.  We liked the maxus also, but does'nt come in the smooth pearl finish, and we have to drive 1 1/2 hours to the dealer.  
   We are not sure if the D1 is worth the extra money, what do you think???   Are these comparable spas?, we thought so.

Hot Tub Forum

sundance or dimension 1
« on: September 12, 2004, 05:17:38 pm »

rocket

• Life is good!
Re: sundance or dimension 1
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 06:03:35 pm »
Both are very good brands with great manufacturing support.  If I am in your shoes, I would want to weigh the distance of the Sundance dealer from my house.  
there isn't a spa out there that won't eventually need service (they're not bulet proof) so how quickly can the sundance dealer service your needs when they arise?

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 06:53:50 pm »
I would share my thoughts with the D1 dealer and let them know that your trying to get a bit lower in price! Tell him this might be a great time to cut to the chase and sell you a spa! Did you look at the Lotus Bay? that might come in a bit better for price with many of the same features.

poolboy34

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2004, 10:46:02 pm »
You won't go wrong with either choice.  Both manufacturers are recognized as leaders in the spa industry for quality, customer satisfaction, and innovation.

Jason,
Store manager for a D-1 & Caldera Spas Delaer

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2004, 01:36:59 am »
The serena bay generally sells for more money than the maxus.  I understand the maxus is getting a total resdesign for the upcomming year.

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2004, 10:44:42 am »
All post here seem on track. I cant help but notice that you did not point out the dual jet sequecers in the Sarena Bay. I cant help but imagine that those two sequencers add $1500-2000 more alone.

Just my two cents.

HotTubMan
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2004, 10:44:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42