What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Lighting  (Read 3178 times)

clevelandguy

Marquis Lighting
« on: September 09, 2004, 10:40:55 pm »
I realize this is not an important feature but was curious as to how the Marquis LED Light looked in the various tub colors.  My wife wants to get either the Taupe or Sienna (maybe Sierra  ::)) color which has dark brown and black flecks in it.  Does this lessen the view/impact of the LED light?  My thought would be the ligher the tub the greate effect the LED light would have,

I am close to buying a Euphoria but still may wet test an Optima or Cameo if I can get my local dealer to give me a price close to the Euphoria.  Right now my dealer wants mid-$8000 for either the Cameo or Optima and I won't even try them for that price compared to the Marquis.

Thanks!

Patrick
« Last Edit: September 09, 2004, 10:53:15 pm by clevelandguy »

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Lighting
« on: September 09, 2004, 10:40:55 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Marquis Lighting
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 11:07:23 pm »
The light looks the best in the White, Pearl or Silver Swirl but it does look great in either Taupe or Sierra. The Euphoria is an incredible spa!

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004, 11:27:19 pm »
If you are looking at the taupe and serria....go with the taupe as it is in the micro ban Finnish and the color is richer...I do no think there is any up charge for it....

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004, 11:13:57 am »
If you are looking at the taupe and serria....go with the taupe as it is in the micro ban Finnish and the color is richer...I do no think there is any up charge for it....

The taupe is microban but the sierra is not??
e

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2004, 12:52:12 pm »
I wouldn't put any value in Microban.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2004, 01:08:14 pm »
Tony, you are right about how much of a real benefit it is, certainly open to debate.... but from purely an aesthetic point of view it does deepen and enrich the colors...

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2004, 07:58:02 pm »
I suppose my point would be...go with the one you like best.  So I guess we're saying the same thing.

Pooldevil

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2004, 08:50:08 am »
Hi Patrick
The light will obviously do its best in the white but we have a Euphoria in Taupe in our showroom and it reflects the light almost as well.
The Taupe with Micraban is slightly more textured then Serria but both look great !
Enjoy your new tub !
Curt

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2004, 08:50:08 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42