What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My first hot tub....help!  (Read 3710 times)

Dewey007

My first hot tub....help!
« on: November 02, 2018, 02:12:40 pm »
Hello.

I am about to buy my first hot tub and am innundated with so much data and info that my head is swimming (no pun intended).

Anyway I’d like to stay local, and have narrowed it down to Nordic Hot Tub’s Luxury Series “Encore LS” ($6,500 with cover and steps) vs Bahama Spas (made by dynasty) “Nassau Royale” ($6,800 with cover and steps).

Does anyone have any experience with either of these models or the manufacturers?  Feature wise and warranty wise, they are comparable.   Thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

My first hot tub....help!
« on: November 02, 2018, 02:12:40 pm »

bachman

Re: My first hot tub....help!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 03:21:25 pm »
I really can't offer any help other than to say I'll open up two pages on my computer sometimes in this case, one for each tub. I just copy and past them to do that and I now see the two.
That enables you to see and search independently seeing anything that pops up, reviews, pricing, photos, owner comments or even links to forums or threads. Sometimes you catch a break and see things that give you pause or confidence and at least in those cases, you can mine your research a bit futher.

I'm sure in time, some comments will roll in on those familair with the brands or models though.  I can imagine how exciting it is to be shopping for tubs. We happened upon an offer of a nice older one and are very thrilled having just set it up last weekend. Otherwise we'd be shopping and learning too. Good luck !

~ bachman

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 06:32:16 pm by bachman »

bud16415

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 06:21:20 pm »
I also haven’t been around those two brands. Lots of good history here on this forum if you search.

In general try and wet test them both. Think about how they will sit at your place and how you will enter the tub what way the cover will open what the view will be etc. normally it is best to have the stairs enter on a flatter higher seat.

Good luck others will be along with more information. 

Roeboat

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 10:09:53 pm »
The Nordic looks nice and is a good brand. Not sure about the other one.
The spa I liked in that price range was the South Seas Spa 748L Deluxe.
46 jets, 1-2 speed 2HP, 1-1 speed 3HP Pumps, Frog, Ozone, Pillow Fall LED and Dynastar LED. 3 Year warranty on surface, parts, electrical and labor, around $6,0000. It's made by Artesian Spas.
Good luck.

Dewey007

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 09:46:01 am »
Thank you all.  Excellent aDVICE AS THERE IS SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE.  I ENDED UP WITH VITA ENVIE AT $7800.   Has everything I need and good dealer suppprt.   

bachman

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 02:45:02 am »
Congrats on the new tub !!
That moment must be rewarding as I've learned, the only thing that completes the excitement of shopping and getting a tub is having done the homework to feel that peace of mind and confidence in getting what is right for our individual tastes and needs.

I missed some of that drama (not sorry at all) by getting one handed down to us but feel it's quite close to what we'd have migrated toward anyways per size, brand and general appearance / options. Still, there is nothing like going out and picking " the one " !!

;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 02:45:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42