What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Buyer need advice 3rd phase  (Read 1766 times)

Cuddlebug

Buyer need advice 3rd phase
« on: September 21, 2018, 02:27:32 pm »
Finally purchased bullfrog r7 through costco. My reasons were dealer rapport and ability to service,quality of tub,insulation, and most importantly for me was warranty. Spoke to citi visa and assured me if purchase made through costco on it extends warranty by two years plus 2% cash back plus 2% cash back from costco and total goes toward year end reward card.a fter researching every local dealer and master spas and reading numerous blogs,complaints,problems,yelp,pissed customer,etc I felt the security of 2yrs added on to shell,pumps,skirt,frame,cover and lights was well worth some of the cons of a bullfrog vs other brands. Now I was wondering if need to purchase X10 filter,sump pump, and most importantly another product to reduce chemicals such as spa marvel,aquafinesse,mineraluxe  as only have wellspring ozone. Prefer chlorine over bromine but am up for any other options.dealer has nature 2 and cense aromatherapy mps.also wondering about chemical feeder but plan to use spa daily and probably 3 times a day at first. Thanks again.

Hot Tub Forum

Buyer need advice 3rd phase
« on: September 21, 2018, 02:27:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42