What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vector21 V84 (not L)  (Read 2301 times)

glancyoaks

Vector21 V84 (not L)
« on: August 01, 2018, 01:32:45 am »
Hello, I am continually impressed with this collective! Thank you! I met a great Marquis dealer in the **** ***** ****(this industry is so odd even I am now acting like a drug purchaser - I don't want to get my dealer in trouble) who mostly sells Signatures and not many Vectors. Nonetheless he gave me the tech specifications for several tubs that I am interested in. How kind (and honest) of him. So, now I know the seat depths of the units I am interested in - including the Wish and the Reward. He also gave me the Epic - as it was in his showroom and he got a tape measure out to verify that Marquis was measuring the seat depth from the top of the tub. SO.....when he printed out the Vectors the seat depth specs for the 77 and the 94 were available. Of course, for what ever reason, there were no seat depth specs for the V84 = UGH = of course. Does anyone have the exact seat depths for each of the seats in the v84? If so, can you be specific as to which seat is at which depth? Thank you! Art

Hot Tub Forum

Vector21 V84 (not L)
« on: August 01, 2018, 01:32:45 am »

MarKee

Re: Vector21 V84 (not L)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 01:24:12 pm »
The V84 line drawing I have doesn't show the seat depths for some reason, you or your dealer probably looked at the same one.  Every seat in the V84 is a slightly different height.  There are several deep seats, and then on the side closest to the control panel, there are 2 higher "cool down" seats in each corner and a step in to the tub which could also work as a seat.  It's a really nice tub, with the most powerful pump system that Marquis offers.  How tall are you?  I can tell you how well you will fit in it.

glancyoaks

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 08:35:50 pm »
:) Isn't it odd that the have the seat heights on all the others? - LOL.
I am 5'7"
Art

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 08:35:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42