What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: No hottub for at least another week  (Read 1970 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
No hottub for at least another week
« on: July 10, 2018, 12:33:19 pm »
I was reading one post and a potential buyer was wondering if they would get enough use out of the hottub to justify buying it.   15 years ago I wondered the same thing. I remember a lot of people, whom I am pretty sure were jealous said that it will get used a lot for  week, then will sit empty.   I'm happy to say that after 15 years of tub ownership  we still use ours an average of 300 days a year.   That leaves 65 days. Why do we not use it those 65 days?  Number one is rain, or wind and rain combination.  The tub is outside, but close to our door.  The number two reason is, we aren't there or we are in a place where a good or any tub is available.  Number 3 reason maybe, I skipped a day and came out to a not clear tub. (It still happens once in awhile) Reason number 4 might be I'm sick, or ill and don't want to make the effort.

I'm currently living reason number 5. Doctor's orders.  After surgery to relieve an arthritic toe joint,  Doctor said no hot tub till the stitches come out. Probably one more week.  I think it was 4 weeks after back surgery!   
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

No hottub for at least another week
« on: July 10, 2018, 12:33:19 pm »

d00nut

Re: No hottub for at least another week
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:50:36 am »
I guess we will let your excuse slide this time... Not to make you jealous... but I'm going to jump in mine right now!   ;)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 07:47:03 am »
I guess we will let your excuse slide this time... Not to make you jealous... but I'm going to jump in mine right now!   ;)

My wife has been making  a point to tell me she is going out every night.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 07:47:03 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42