What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotspring ACE Salt System with Envoy NXT 390 Gallons  (Read 5763 times)

Aquatub88

Re: Hotspring ACE Salt System with Envoy NXT 390 Gallons
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 12:12:31 am »
I did indeed talk to the local Hotspring dealer and they were very helpful.  I was advised that they keep the Ozonator connected when they sell the ACE System for a double effect with the water cleansing and their custoemrs love the water quality. I was also advised contrary to my discussion with Hotspring Customer Service that they need me to get a low chlorine residual on the test strips.  He instructed me to shock with 1 cap of dichlor and raise the ACE setting from 3 to 5 and monitor it over the next 5 days. He said based on the treated well Water ( soft) I had a case of chlorine block from the initial setup and I had to break that with shocking ‘super chlorinating ‘ and a little more from the ACE.  I was advised once I get a chlorine residual reading for 2 or 3 days I can set the Ace back to 4 and watch it to ensure the chlorine residual holds.  I will see what happens now over the next few days.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hotspring ACE Salt System with Envoy NXT 390 Gallons
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 12:12:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42