What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Birthday!!!  (Read 2082 times)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Birthday!!!
« on: September 07, 2004, 06:59:29 am »
My tub is a year old, as of this last weekend.

I guess it has been a year since they delivered and got my electrical finished!!!  What a year!  I don't remember what life was like without my tub!!!  LOL!!!

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

Birthday!!!
« on: September 07, 2004, 06:59:29 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Birthday!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 07:15:55 am »
A year since your tub dropped in? 8)  We just went 5 days away from our tub, that was a good reminder.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 07:23:05 am »
Happy B-day, Lori.  Our tub has been out of service for the last 2 days in preparation for Tropical Storm Frances' arrival.  Fortunately, all is extremely well here in our little coastal community after her passing.  We are only about 6 miles or so to the west of where the center of circulation came ashore yesterday in the Panhandle.  I've got to get the tub cleaned out and heated up again 'cause all this preparation and, now, all this windsurfing after the storm makes my whole body want that tub pronto!
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 07:23:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42