What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance - Pricing Thread  (Read 2517 times)

MasterTKL

Sundance - Pricing Thread
« on: June 25, 2018, 08:59:40 pm »
Hi, I am located in South Florida and am interested in the Sundance Optima. I am being quoted around  $12,500 (including delivery, tub, cover, etc). I am wondering if this is a good deal... I see some of the other prices on this forum for the Optima and see prices ranging from $10k - $12k, maybe even slightly lower than that. I understand there are regional differences in prices, but feel they are not willing to budge because they are the only deal in town. Also considering Jacuzzi and Hot Springs.

Any advice on what others see as a good price would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance - Pricing Thread
« on: June 25, 2018, 08:59:40 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Sundance - Pricing Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 09:30:39 pm »
A optima up near me sells for around $14k. I’m in Mass

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 12:50:26 am »
Hi, I am located in South Florida and am interested in the Sundance Optima. I am being quoted around  $12,500 (including delivery, tub, cover, etc). I am wondering if this is a good deal... I see some of the other prices on this forum for the Optima and see prices ranging from $10k - $12k, maybe even slightly lower than that. I understand there are regional differences in prices, but feel they are not willing to budge because they are the only deal in town. Also considering Jacuzzi and Hot Springs.

Any advice on what others see as a good price would be appreciated. Thank you!

Even if you decide the $12,500 price is acceptable do yourself a huge favor and shop around a bit. You never want to just fall in love with the first one you see without other references. Jacuzzi and Hot Spring are excellent options to review so that you have something to compare the Optima to.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

silversun

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 07:48:06 am »
I'm also in Mass and got a sundance optima for $11,400. So there are wide variations even in the same state.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 09:43:29 am »
I'm also in Mass and got a sundance optima for $11,400. So there are wide variations even in the same state.

$11,400 is good. Guessing you didn’t get that at NE Spas?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 09:43:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42