What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Good price for Hot Spring Envoy or Envoy NXT  (Read 3281 times)

newtohottubbing

Good price for Hot Spring Envoy or Envoy NXT
« on: July 18, 2018, 09:25:28 pm »
I’m new to hot tubs, and I’ve visited a couple of places.  I really like the quality and the look of the hot spring hot tubs.  The one I like the best is the Envoy.  I have not done a wet test yet, but plan on doing one.  I asked the local dealer for pricing and the best price so far is $13,500 for an all cash offer.  This is for the Envoy and not the Envoy NXT.  This also does not include steps, and $600 for delivery and setup (i'm only 10 miles away).  It does not have a sound system or salt water system.

This price seems high to me based on other threads in this forum but hoping to hear more recent information.  Can anyone share their price for either the Envoy or Envoy NXT so I can know what price I can shoot for.

I’m located in Houston Texas. 

Thanks for your help!

Hot Tub Forum

Good price for Hot Spring Envoy or Envoy NXT
« on: July 18, 2018, 09:25:28 pm »

boober

Re: Good price for Hot Spring Envoy or Envoy NXT
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 03:04:51 am »
I realize this isn't quite the same model, but maybe it helps.

I was quoted 16,999 for the Grandee NXT about 2 months ago. I had researched the price of this like crazy and this price I was quoted seemed absurdly high from what I've read. It included I guess the standard free stuff like cover, steps and delivery etc.

I had my eye on a few other hot tubs from other local dealers, and their prices were much better for the brands they were selling. I still haven't bought anything yet. Buyt for the hell of it, I asked for a price quote to that same dealer from before on the Grandee NXT, and 2 months later his price quote shot up another grand! Now he's offering it to me for 17,999!!!! :(

Needless to say, that guy won't be selling me a new hot tub for sure.

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 07:22:01 am »
Pricing did go up from Hot Spring due to unforeseen material cost increases and shipping costs have beeen on the rise due to a shortage of drivers.  I raised my price $500 on the Grandee NXT.  Either way though, your dealer is in the high side.

newtohottubbing

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 12:15:48 am »
Thanks for the feedback.  I understand I need to negotiate but it seems we’re too far apart. I’ve decided to go with bullfrog instead. 

d00nut

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 11:25:45 am »
Nevermind newtohottubbing.  Ignore my other post.   ;)  I'd still wet test it if that's one you were considering.  You're not out anything, and it makes sure that you like the BF more than the HSS... or it opens your eyes and you realize that it's worth the extra money to get something you really want versus settling.

$1000-2 over 20 years isn't much.  However, I'd still slightly negotiate if you really like it!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 11:25:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42