What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I NEED YOUR HOT TUB HELP!  (Read 2172 times)

Justchelseam

I NEED YOUR HOT TUB HELP!
« on: June 23, 2018, 09:09:02 am »
Hello. I really need some advice because I would like to try and fix it myself. I've been reading the forum, trying to find an answer, but I haven't found one specific to my problem.
Right my head is a mess so I'll explain as best as I can.
We've had a beachcomber 530 for a few years. Recently it's started to play up.
We called our usual hot tub place and followed their advice.
Basically the hot tub keeps displaying error code FL. It runs perfectly fine without the filter in.
As soon as I put it back in, hush pumps run and even the big pumps, but as soon as you go and try and change the temperature the FL shows.
I brought the new filter like the suggested. I cleaned the new filter.
It has plenty of water in it.
It's clean. All pumps are running.
We thought it was the pressure valve so we watched a video on how to check that by bridging it. We bridged it, turned it on. Hush pumps come on. Usual pumps run fine. But as soon as I try and turn it up. The FL code shows even with the bridge.
So I don't think it's the pressure switch. It looks fine. Plus again, when I take the filter out, it all runs absolutely fine.
I will say that the switch panel to control it is very temperamental. You have to keep pressing and moving your finger to get the temperature to go up. It goes down before it goes up even when it was working. But that had always been that way.

I don't know whether it still is the pressure switch, because again, the same thing happened when we made the bridge.

Please help. I will be forever grateful!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 09:11:52 am by Justchelseam »

Hot Tub Forum

I NEED YOUR HOT TUB HELP!
« on: June 23, 2018, 09:09:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42