What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Euphoria vs Euphoria SA  (Read 2133 times)

clevelandguy

Euphoria vs Euphoria SA
« on: September 06, 2004, 01:59:36 am »
We wet tested a Euphoria SA today but the dealer did not have a regular Euphoria on the floor to test.  Has anyone out there tried both?  Can you tell me how they differ (I know how they differ spec wise.).  We tried the Reward to get a feel for the Whirlpool options but woudl like to get some feedback from the folks here in the know.

Hot Tub Forum

Euphoria vs Euphoria SA
« on: September 06, 2004, 01:59:36 am »

Sol_Dahbrishinsky

Re: Euphoria vs Euphoria SA
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 06:03:14 pm »
I wet tested BOTH.

I was more comfortable in the non-SA.  I liked the whirlpool action in the non-SA.  The higher seats were VERY comfortable while the lower seats (therapy) were uncomfortable on my neck.

Finally the jets were not as powerful as the sundance I tested.

I think you should wet test the non-SA to be certain

On last thing-----I think the euphoria is a great LOOKING tub with lots of options for interior and exterior
better than most others

I will retest before making my final choice SOON i hope!

good luck

kztahoe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 11:34:03 pm »
Well, your in luck!!! We just purchased tonite or ordered I should say the SA euphoria. I have been researching hot tubs for quite a while and it came down to two, and we decided on the SA model. Not a whole lot of difference but here is what I gathered. The regular one is a 130 and a 160 pump where the SA are 2 160's. The regular has the whirlpool feature the SA does not. The SA has the different jets below the filters. There are more HK40 jets in the SA(these are pretty powerful thereapy jets). I am pretty sure the shell design is the same, so they should technically FEEL the same but maybe not?? I am sure either one is fine, maybe the price would make a difference, for us it turned out to only be like less than 100 for the SA. We decided the extra pump size and we liked the extra HK40s. I hope this helps you and we are pretty excited about getting our tub, I am so...........relieved to have gotten this decision out of the way.  Let me know if I can be of anymore help, GOOD LUCK

Kay

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 11:54:01 pm »
Ultimately, you need to wet test the non-SA to know the answer.

How the non-SA Euphoria wet test differed to me...
- the whirlpool action is fantastic giving plenty of therapy options and I missed it in the SA (and was different than in the Reward)
- the post seat under the filter pushes 100% of both pumps, 290 GPM, in one "seat" which offered lots of therapy options including sitting opposite the flow and getting "front therapy" to the arms, chest, feet and front of legs
- when choosing the "overall" zone you get flow to 100% of the 6 therapy seats (not just some of the jets in each seat as in the SA)

Best of luck!
e

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 11:54:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42