What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best top swim spas on the market?  (Read 4328 times)

Melomad@yahoo.com

Best top swim spas on the market?
« on: June 02, 2018, 07:19:51 pm »
Looking for the "overall" top 5ish swimspas on the market. Very close to buying a Masterspa trainer 19D, then came across a few negative reviews and researched further on here. Also considered the Dynasty Spa Aquaex and Endless spas. Also, we are in Canada so not sure many brands are available here.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 08:10:51 am by Melomad@yahoo.com »

Hot Tub Forum

Best top swim spas on the market?
« on: June 02, 2018, 07:19:51 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Best top swim spas on the market?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 11:05:13 pm »
I like Swim Ex, Endless, Marquis ATV and the Artesian Tidal fits. Have swam in all of those. Swim Ex blow everything away (also typically very expensive). Endless makes a lot of great ones. Marquis is newer on the swim spa market but quality wise they are great. I do sell Marquis and have had good luck with them. Artesian I have the least experience with but again a quality product.

Marco P

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 01:37:20 am »
from what i saw at the mstcod, (Master spas traveling circus of doom) i would steer clear of them. it overall seemed cheap and nasty for the price.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 06:51:48 am »
from what i saw at the mstcod, (Master spas traveling circus of doom) i would steer clear of them. it overall seemed cheap and nasty for the price.

Oh but Micheal Phelps?
Retired

Melomad@yahoo.com

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 08:14:43 am »
Any thoughts on the Dynasty?

Sam

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 04:49:21 pm »
Any thoughts on the Dynasty?

Dynasty is not regarded as a top tier manufacturer.  I've heard a lot of negative about them but have very little firsthand experience.

Marco P

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 10:03:06 pm »
i think it was H2x. they also had a legends spa there too. but yeah.. im suprised michael phelps endorses them. there is NO difference in quality between the michael phelps ones and the non michael phelps ones.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2018, 10:27:20 am »
i think it was H2x. they also had a legends spa there too. but yeah.. im suprised michael phelps endorses them. there is NO difference in quality between the michael phelps ones and the non michael phelps ones.

You gotta love how they try to use Michael Phelps name to overcome their reputation!

I'd stick to the best spa manufacturers, use their dealer locators to find who is local and ask if they carry swim spas.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Water Boy

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 01:05:34 pm »
Check out Arctic Spas All weather Pools and swim spas if you are Canada. There should be a dealer located somewhat close to you. They are made in Thorsby Alberta.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Sam

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2018, 02:08:26 pm »
So I filled out a dealer locator form on Master's website and it said my assigned dealer was pool spa bbq expo even though there is a dealer 20 miles away.  This shady scam fake expo is sanctioned by the manufacturer to the point of taking territory away from an honest, reputable dealer that I have no problem with.  It really says a lot about that company to me. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2018, 02:08:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42