What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Landscaping area around the tub...  (Read 2245 times)

Annecal

Landscaping area around the tub...
« on: May 25, 2018, 12:43:08 pm »
Hello,
Now that the tub is ordered, I'm trying to work out the best way to landscape the area around it. It's adjacent to an ipe deck that's slightly raised off the ground, we're leveling the ground, the stairs will be at the deck, the deck is level with the first tub step, and I'm debating either flagstone/slate pavers over moss, or over grass, or over river stones. You wouldn't really be stepping on the area much, I think people will use the steps, where the hand rail is, I just figure you all probably have the insight to guide us in the right direction. Also, I've searched but can't find anything on how far from a wooden house the tub should be?
Much appreciated,
Annie

Hot Tub Forum

Landscaping area around the tub...
« on: May 25, 2018, 12:43:08 pm »

gmdodt

Re: Landscaping area around the tub...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 11:01:23 pm »
I just did the black edging and stones 2 weekends ago.  Seems to work well.  I probably need a flag stone or something in the grass to get to the steps.  I was thinking about doing the edging on the other side of the deck stairs, but I have so limited grass, I try to maximize what is remaining!

Annecal

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 09:03:35 am »
That looks great! I think flagstones in a path from the deck  stairs to the tub would work perfectly. I don't know how to add a photo in this forum!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 09:03:35 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42