What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First hot tub questions  (Read 2392 times)

DnG

First hot tub questions
« on: May 12, 2018, 06:05:04 pm »
We are looking to get our first hot tub. We’d like a hot springs tub. We tried the grandee today which was the only hot springs the show room had full. I felt like I floated up in it so I think I’d like the hot springs limelight pulse which has an area to anchor your feet.

1- the dealer is quoting $8500 with a free ace system. We don’t want the salt water system. Should we try to negotiate down $1,000? Ask for stairs and the cover lift in place of the system?

2- is the ion system a good way to reduce chlorine as much as possible?

3- we just had a nice paver patio put in last year. We are thinking we’d need to extend it to accommodate the hot tub and the furniture we have out there. This will be costly as they need to bring in all the machines,etc. The dealer mentioned using crushed stone. Will this be stable enough?

Thanks so much for your help!

Hot Tub Forum

First hot tub questions
« on: May 12, 2018, 06:05:04 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: First hot tub questions
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 06:07:12 pm »
We are looking to get our first hot tub. We’d like a hot springs tub. We tried the grandee today which was the only hot springs the show room had full. I felt like I floated up in it so I think I’d like the hot springs limelight pulse which has an area to anchor your feet.

1- the dealer is quoting $8500 with a free ace system. We don’t want the salt water system. Should we try to negotiate down $1,000? Ask for stairs and the cover lift in place of the system?

2- is the ion system a good way to reduce chlorine as much as possible?

3- we just had a nice paver patio put in last year. We are thinking we’d need to extend it to accommodate the hot tub and the furniture we have out there. This will be costly as they need to bring in all the machines,etc. The dealer mentioned using crushed stone. Will this be stable enough?

Thanks so much for your help!

He is offering the free Ace system because that is Hot Springs promotion for the next 10days. Has nothing to do with steps and lifter unfortunately.

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 06:40:29 pm »
Crazy low price on the Pulse.  I am $2k more.  The current Hot Spring promotion is Free ACE.  Your price is the same with or without right now.  Considering the price you were quoted, I would fully expect your dealer to hold firm at that price. 

I would take the ACE and combine it with the silver ion to reduce the amount of necessary chlorine and allow ACE to run at a lower setting, extending the life of the cell.

DnG

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 07:00:31 pm »
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear it’s a good price! We will ask about the silver ion.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 07:00:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42