What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dyeing Hot Spring head rest / Pillows  (Read 3763 times)

fboyles

Dyeing Hot Spring head rest / Pillows
« on: May 01, 2018, 01:20:24 pm »
Has anyone tried to dye their Hot Tub pillows? The ones on my Hot Springs Envoy are in great phsyical shape but not visually. Lots of stained dark spots. I looked into replacing the 3. But that would cost about $150 for the 3. But then I started to think if this can get stains then they should be able be stained/dyed. Before I try I thought I should see if anyone else had tried or had tips.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 01:21:59 pm by fboyles »

Hot Tub Forum

Dyeing Hot Spring head rest / Pillows
« on: May 01, 2018, 01:20:24 pm »

d00nut

Re: Dyeing Hot Spring head rest / Pillows
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 01:50:48 pm »
303 seems to work well for me.  I'm not sure about the black stains, but I've had great luck with that cleaning it up.

If you really want new ones, I'll take care of you my friend!  You should be able to get them for about $25 a piece, plus shipping ;)

fboyles

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 12:02:02 pm »
Oh awesome!! You'll definitely be my plan "B" if the dyeing doesn't turn out. Thanks again!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 01:51:53 pm »
Oh awesome!! You'll definitely be my plan "B" if the dyeing doesn't turn out. Thanks again!

I'd make the 303 plan A and dying plan B (or probably plan Z).
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 01:55:19 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

dishdude

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 01:24:56 am »
How old is your Envoy? Mine is 3, everything else has broken but the pillows look like new!

d00nut

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 12:48:45 pm »
How old is your Envoy? Mine is 3, everything else has broken but the pillows look like new!

We haven't heard from you in since you got your hot tub.  What is going wrong with it that you have done a 180 spin on your opinions?  You also paid peanuts on it, and it's still under warranty, all of which Costco would give you the finger on.

Keep calm my friend, there are much worse things in life than a broken hot tub that is under warranty  ;D

dishdude

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 05:04:49 pm »

We haven't heard from you in since you got your hot tub.  What is going wrong with it that you have done a 180 spin on your opinions?  You also paid peanuts on it, and it's still under warranty, all of which Costco would give you the finger on.

Keep calm my friend, there are much worse things in life than a broken hot tub that is under warranty  ;D

I wouldn't call $11k for a hot tub peanuts. It's currently empty since the pump started leaking  :'(

d00nut

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2018, 09:11:47 pm »
Peanuts compared to what it should go for. 

Regardless... I think your dealer failed you.  It should be no question... get it fixed ASAP. 

dishdude

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2018, 09:37:23 pm »
Peanuts compared to what it should go for. 

Regardless... I think your dealer failed you.  It should be no question... get it fixed ASAP.

I'm trying. Tech was here today, brought one pump but both are leaking.  ::)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2018, 09:37:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42