What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Vanto pricing  (Read 7881 times)

Bgjnsn32

Caldera Vanto pricing
« on: February 14, 2018, 09:22:45 pm »
I was at the local home and garden show and was looking at hot tubs. The one local company had the Caldera Vanto priced at $5,495 with delivery and the cover and steps and three months of maintenance.  Is this a good deal.  Its hard to tell if the pricing is good when other local companies dont sell the Caldera brand.

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Vanto pricing
« on: February 14, 2018, 09:22:45 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Caldera Vanto pricing
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 03:45:06 am »
It’s roughly $1,000 too good. I’m at about 6500 for that tub

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 07:39:55 am »
Good price.  My bottom dollar is $6,399 including water care, polymer step, prolift, and local delivery.

Bgjnsn32

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 10:07:42 am »
I am new to the hot tub world but what i have seen is that caldera is a good brand andbthe vanto is a goodbbasic hot tub.  Is that accurate?  Is there any issues with this model?

castletonia

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 02:54:57 pm »
You are correct.  Caldera is considered a good brand.  They are owned by Watkins Wellness, who also owns Hot Spring.  I think the Vanto is a quality, basic hot tub.  It is comfortable, has good power, and is energy efficient.  One of my better selling Caldera models.  FYI, it is also nearly identical to the Hot Spot Rhythm from Hot Spring.  The company I work for is on its 4th year with Caldera.  We have only done 3 service calls on all the spas we have sold.

Bgjnsn32

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 04:55:01 pm »
I was told it was similar to the hot spring but we liked the ease of the chemicals on the vanto with replacing cartridges once a month for chlorine and once a quarter for bromine.  It seems to me, if it works as described to me, that it is low maintenance and uses lower levels of chlorine.

castletonia

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 06:03:01 pm »
With the exception of the Spa Frog In-Line system, it basically is the same as the Rhythm.  I like the inline system which is why I show the Vanto instead of the Rhythm.  Between Marquis and Caldera, I have sold the inline system since 2014.  Overall, I like it.  Once @ease came out in the beginning of 2016, I have primarily sold that instead of the bromine.  My only complaint with @ease is that I find it lowers the pH and alkalinity. 

bradleyabell

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 10:12:39 pm »
I was told it was similar to the hot spring but we liked the ease of the chemicals on the vanto with replacing cartridges once a month for chlorine and once a quarter for bromine.  It seems to me, if it works as described to me, that it is low maintenance and uses lower levels of chlorine.

Maintaining The chemicals aren’t “that easy”, but once you get it down after a few months you’ll be fine.  We were debating between the Vanto and the Bullfrog X series tubs. Take a look at them and see what you like the best. And make sure you wet test before you buy!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2018, 07:08:44 pm »
$5495 is a killer deal.  Run and grab that hot tub before they realize what they have done.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Montosi82

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 04:48:53 pm »
That’s a great deal.  Where are you guys located.  I just got quoted 7500 with cover, stairs, delivery and chemicals.  I’m in Massachusetts so it might be geographical but damn that’s a big diff. 

d00nut

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2018, 12:54:51 pm »
That’s a great deal.  Where are you guys located.  I just got quoted 7500 with cover, stairs, delivery and chemicals.  I’m in Massachusetts so it might be geographical but damn that’s a big diff.

I'm in AZ, that's what I ask for it ;)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2018, 03:57:53 pm »

Hello Mr. Montosi.  It was nice speaking with you on the phone today.  We will have you in hot water soon!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2018, 03:57:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42