What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: clearance for hot springs electrical conduit  (Read 1743 times)

Blane

clearance for hot springs electrical conduit
« on: April 30, 2018, 10:38:48 am »
I had to move the underground for new spa. I have it where I need it. Had to repack the entire stone base...
Anyway, I am going to lay patio blocks for consistency and place the spa on top. Please, no suggestions on base, it's already a given.
Question: On hot springs site, and pre-delivery instructions, the illustration indicates a 1.75" punch out 41.5" centered on base at door access - it is an "Aria" model. There is about a 2" ledge (overhang) around the perimeter of the tub and where the 'works' are located there is a vent along the door access on the bottom where this 'punch out' is located. I ran the conduit to come up exactly where this 'punch out' is located. I want to attach the male threaded coupling to enter the tub at exactly the proper height. Can anyone tell me, from the top of the patio block (base of spa) to the bottom of the mesh/screen electrical 'hole'? I'll most likely have to attach the connector before I put the block down because I won't have room to cut and glue the stub after the patio paver is laid. It is 2" thick precast cement squares for the base. I will cut out 'hole' for conduit just prior to putting it down and I should complete the conduit at this time as well. Hope this made sense.
Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

clearance for hot springs electrical conduit
« on: April 30, 2018, 10:38:48 am »

Blane

Re: clearance for hot springs electrical conduit
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 10:48:07 am »
Watkins rep tells me "about 3-3 1/2 inches". Can't get more exact than that...

Hot Tub Forum

Re: clearance for hot springs electrical conduit
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 10:48:07 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42