What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HotSpring "Ace" system for sale  (Read 1596 times)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
HotSpring "Ace" system for sale
« on: April 11, 2018, 12:06:18 pm »
Hello! I'm a retired HotSpring retailer, and I have two "ACE" systems on hand, which I would like to sell.

One is several years old, and has a history: customer ordered it on their new HotSpring tub, we delivered and installed it, they just couldn't run it (it's not at all hard, in my opinion, but they admitted to being somewhat technologically challenged  ;D) So after only about two months, we took it off the tub and refitted the stock Ozone system. I sold the cell, and will replace it with a new cell before shipping this system out. All instructions and paperwork come included. $750 (just covers the price of the new cell) plus shipping. No salt.

System #2 is new in the box - I just got it a month ago right from the factory. (We have retired from retail but we are still a Watkins Certified repair station). $850 plus shipping. It comes with salt, but if you desire I can keep that to save weight on shipping (you can get salt locally I'm sure, might be less money to buy it as opposed to shipping it).

I hope it's ok to post this here! Let me know if not.

I don't check in as often as I used to, so here is my ChasWolf7@gmail.com  (email) for quicker response. I can also help walk you through the install if you want to DIY - it's not really hard.

Here's a link to the factory web site with info about the ACE system. https://www.hotspring.com/ace-salt-water-hot-tub-system

Finally - I'm in Ventura, CA. If you are local, simply call us at "Spas etc." (same phone number since 1985) and we can get together.

Chas
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

HotSpring "Ace" system for sale
« on: April 11, 2018, 12:06:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42