What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Vanto Filter Pump Settings  (Read 3149 times)

araize

Caldera Vanto Filter Pump Settings
« on: April 04, 2018, 08:53:29 pm »
I just got a Caldera Vanto with an ozonator. What is the recommended setting for the two pumps? My dealer recommended 6 hours for each pump. Is that correct?

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Vanto Filter Pump Settings
« on: April 04, 2018, 08:53:29 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Caldera Vanto Filter Pump Settings
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 10:46:21 pm »
It’s not each pump. It’s set by hours on each filter setting. I usually have my customers start at 2 on both and adjust as needed. 6 is way overkill

bradleyabell

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 08:18:01 am »
I just got a Caldera Vanto with an ozonator. What is the recommended setting for the two pumps? My dealer recommended 6 hours for each pump. Is that correct?

Thanks!

I have my tub set to 4, (Live in Michigan) but during warmer months I'll move it to 2.

araize

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 08:25:41 am »
Thanks so much for your replies!  I'm located in Chapel Hill NC with mild temperatures in the winter/spring. The pumps have been running for more than 12 hours. They recommend 6 hours per filter pump for the ozonator to work its best. Is that true? Very confusing! Thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 09:04:57 am by araize »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 03:33:33 pm »
Thanks so much for your replies!  I'm located in Chapel Hill NC with mild temperatures in the winter/spring. The pumps have been running for more than 12 hours. They recommend 6 hours per filter pump for the ozonator to work its best. Is that true? Very confusing! Thanks for your help!

The more the pumps run the more effective the ozone will be.....but I still think that's way overkill.  The other thing you will probably run into running it that much is in the warmer months (june-Aug) the tub will probably overheat.  I wouldn't run it that much

araize

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 11:47:25 am »
Thanks hottubguy. I reduced the pumps to 3 hours each. Do you recommend 4 hours? Thanks.

castletonia

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 01:18:37 pm »
I recommend to my customer 3 hours each filter cycle, so 6 total.  I have had a few that had to bump to 4 hours each cycle and some reduced down to 2, all depends on usage.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 01:18:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42