What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Buying a hot tub  (Read 1903 times)

Cubanita

Buying a hot tub
« on: March 25, 2018, 05:13:53 pm »
We want to buy a reliable hot tub but don’t want to spend a crazy amount of money, our local dealer sells Cal spas and we can get a 6 persons tub for around $8000, the Pacífica model, is that a good deal?

Hot Tub Forum

Buying a hot tub
« on: March 25, 2018, 05:13:53 pm »

castletonia

Re: Buying a hot tub
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 07:29:12 pm »
I would personally look for other options.  Cal Spas is middle of the road quality but their dealer support is horrible, which is why you don’t find many long time dealers.  Your dealer is the one supporting you and if the mfg doesn’t support them, it won’t be a long relationship. 

I think you have too many other quality options at $8k.  Hot Spring, Caldera, Sundance, Jacuzzi, D1, Marquis, Arctic, and Bullfrog to name a few.  Enter your zip code into the dealer locator of any of those mfg’s and see who your local dealer is.

Cubanita

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 09:39:57 am »
Thanks so much! I will check that out!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 04:57:29 pm »
I would personally look for other options.  Cal Spas is middle of the road quality but their dealer support is horrible, which is why you don’t find many long time dealers.  Your dealer is the one supporting you and if the mfg doesn’t support them, it won’t be a long relationship. 

I think you have too many other quality options at $8k.  Hot Spring, Caldera, Sundance, Jacuzzi, D1, Marquis, Arctic, and Bullfrog to name a few.  Enter your zip code into the dealer locator of any of those mfg’s and see who your local dealer is.

Agreed, Calspa is fine but not high end. And at 8g's there is better out there.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 04:57:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42