What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: American Spa and Pool  (Read 3117 times)

Ballsie

American Spa and Pool
« on: August 31, 2004, 01:19:34 pm »
I have been shopping for my first new SPA and have come across a manufacturer located in Ohio. The company is American Spa and Pool. They seem to have a very nice line of spas at a very good price. I'm looking for some feedback about this spa and how the company is to work with.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

American Spa and Pool
« on: August 31, 2004, 01:19:34 pm »

Chris_H

Re: American Spa and Pool
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 01:27:02 pm »
If you are in the Cincinnati area I would recommend Watson’s.

Ballsie

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2004, 01:43:04 pm »
I am in the Pittsburgh area. American Spa and Pool "ASAP" has been advertising in the local paper for as long as I can remember. I fiinally strated to look at their products and I'm considering buying one but I'm looking for as much information as I can.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 02:08:28 pm »
Where in Ohio are they? Do they have a website?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

spaguyohio

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 02:53:15 pm »
They are in Warren. Ive heard a few folks tried to buy from them, werent impressed and had the spas go back. Their website is:

http://www.as-apinc.com/

Items Included:
All units include commercial grade insulated shell, two inch high pressure plumbing, one inch thick redwood cabinet walls and a floor. Aristech acrylic marble or granite finishes available in your choice of all the latest colors. Commercial hardcover included. Each spa is equipped with a light (red, white and blue lenses). Commercial grade 220V power packs: 6000W with 24-hour timer, built in GFI and back-up thermostat. Fifty square foot commercial filters. Digital topside controls, 2HP blower systems (air injected), ozonator, brominator and chrome trim. (Applies to all models except Condo, 1 and 2,)

Warranty: 1 year parts, 20 year shell

No where does it say "labor" is included. So you could assume that after you get the spa, and it acts up say 30-60 days down the road, youre going to be hit with a huge labor bill.

Economy models available from $995 to $3995

To me, looks like the same spas being sold by various dealers on Ebay, Yahoo, etc.

Ballsie

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2004, 02:58:52 pm »
Thanks for the feedback. I am going to take a look at e-bay and see if they look the same.

spaguyohio

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 03:33:17 pm »
Well I wasnt impressed by them. Looks like small jets and placement wasnt great. But hey, someone may like them and be happy with it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 03:33:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42