What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: So What Happened?  (Read 3109 times)

Warkovision

• West and Wewaxsation, at Wast!
So What Happened?
« on: August 30, 2004, 01:08:46 am »
It's nice to have the forum back! But this whole thing is a little weird. There are many people who frequent this, rhtubs, and phorum - Spas and Hot Tubs. I posted to the other forums when this one was "off the air" wondering what happened and those posts were deleted seemingly by whomever would have control of such things. Someone whose username was Ruby2x or something like that posted as well, and that post was subsequently removed. ??? I kind of feel like the guy whose perception of reality is different from everybody elses. Weird.

Hot Tub Forum

So What Happened?
« on: August 30, 2004, 01:08:46 am »

TALKCalgary.com

Re: So What Happened?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 01:31:33 am »
What happened is the domain name was put on hold. Ê

Should have hosted with ........com
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 08:13:08 am by admin »

Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 08:15:04 am »
Talk is right.  We did have domain issues.  Not a hold however.  All the same - we are back up!  Enjoy the forum!

-Admin

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 08:20:09 am »
Talk is right.  We did have domain issues.  Not a hold however.  All the same - we are back up!  Enjoy the forum!

-Admin

I just figured you were  a Wolverine fan not wanting me to update my countdown.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

ttodd1

• Life is so much better in my Cameo
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 08:22:44 am »

-Admin

Don't you just hate when that happens?

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 08:54:50 am »

-Admin

That is why I have my user name. Sometimes doodoo just happens.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2004, 09:03:47 am »

That is why I have my user name. Sometimes doodoo just happens.

....and feces occurs....sounds like someone forgot to pay their yearly dns dues....
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Ruby

• Marquis Epic
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2004, 09:43:51 am »
I was having withdrawls!  Not that I post very often, but I lurk these forums everyday to learn something new.

That was me over on Doc's board that got deleted.  Sorry Doc, if I was out of line asking about it on your board. I just thought that since there are so many common posters, someone might know what was going on.  I didn't mean to step on any toes.  (Just to let you know, I read your board as often as I read this one)

Glad to have this forum back!

Ruby
Minnesota Consumer
Been soaking since 7/2004

Warkovision

• West and Wewaxsation, at Wast!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2004, 11:52:14 am »
That was me over on Doc's board that got deleted.  Sorry Doc, if I was out of line asking about it on your board. I just thought that since there are so many common posters, someone might know what was going on.  I didn't mean to step on any toes.  (Just to let you know, I read your board as often as I read this one
Ruby

I think that is what felt strange to me...the idea that posting a question on another forum about the whereabouts of this one would somehow be inappropriate and cause for deletion. Didn't realize that the free exchange of hot tub information might be so territorial. Anyway, I enjoy and learn from all the forums too. :)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 11:57:04 am by Warkovision »

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2004, 01:30:30 pm »
I think that is what felt strange to me...the idea that posting a question on another forum about the whereabouts of this one would somehow be inappropriate and cause for deletion. Didn't realize that the free exchange of hot tub information might be so territorial. Anyway, I enjoy and learn from all the forums too. :)

Indeed. Both forums seem to share in its community and Doc's site gets plenty of play here.
Two great forums! The spa world wouldn't be the same without them.
e

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2004, 01:30:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42