What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best Roto Molded Small Spa  (Read 5440 times)

Ghvf

Best Roto Molded Small Spa
« on: February 19, 2018, 05:09:31 pm »
Hi, I'm looking for a good roto molded spa that is small and affordable. Only one person using. Had a Vita Amour but too expensive to fix.

I've had a bunch of spas over the years from Jacuzzi to Coleman. So this is downsizing. Live in South Florida so heating is not an issue.

So far FreeFlow Cascina from Watkins seems to best choice $3999.

Any alternatives you can recommend would be really helpful.

Thanks in Advance!

Hot Tub Forum

Best Roto Molded Small Spa
« on: February 19, 2018, 05:09:31 pm »

castletonia

Re: Best Roto Molded Small Spa
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 09:39:20 am »
I would concur with Freeflow.  Watkins stands behind their products.

The only other one I have any experience with is Dreammaker.  The level of support will not be there like Freeflow, but I don’t have any firsthand experience with their current products.  I sold Dreammaker back from 2005-2008 and they didn’t have a heater then, used different controls and might have even been under different ownership.  They held up fairly well, but again, simple products usually do.

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 01:36:35 pm »
I've sold (I am a salesman but I no longer sell that brand and thus have not vested interest) Tuff Spas in the past and the cover was outstanding (and very light).  Additionally, and more importantly, the tub was ergonomically comfortable (but that is completely a personal opinion as we are two totally different people).  They use Balboa controls and Waterway motors/jets, and they are the generic versions so the replacement parts are affordable and easily obtainable.

Your 4 big makers of Rotomold are Dream Maker, Strong Spas, FreeFlow, and Tuff Spas.  Those are kinda your best options.  Find out what is close to you dealer-wise and go from there.  Good Luck!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 05:35:37 pm »
I've sold (I am a salesman but I no longer sell that brand and thus have not vested interest) Tuff Spas in the past and the cover was outstanding (and very light).  Additionally, and more importantly, the tub was ergonomically comfortable (but that is completely a personal opinion as we are two totally different people).  They use Balboa controls and Waterway motors/jets, and they are the generic versions so the replacement parts are affordable and easily obtainable.

Your 4 big makers of Rotomold are Dream Maker, Strong Spas, FreeFlow, and Tuff Spas.  Those are kinda your best options.  Find out what is close to you dealer-wise and go from there.  Good Luck!

I like Tuff also, and Freeflow.
Retired

Sam

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 04:17:27 pm »
Tuff Spas are pretty awesome for a basic hot tub.  Check out the TT150 which is very small and relatively affordable 2 person.  Tuff is a good company that takes care of their people and customers.  Can't speak highly enough of them.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 05:03:04 pm »
Tuff Spas are pretty awesome for a basic hot tub.  Check out the TT150 which is very small and relatively affordable 2 person.  Tuff is a good company that takes care of their people and customers.  Can't speak highly enough of them.

I just saw those for the first time at a home show. I couldn’t believe how expensive they were. I figured they would be priced between free flow and Nordic. They were priced higher then most of my Caldera Vacanza series tubs.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 05:03:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42