What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Sovereign  (Read 4108 times)

spa17

Hot Springs Sovereign
« on: August 25, 2004, 07:26:53 am »
Looking for any feedback that I can get on a Hot Springs Sovereign Spa. I really like to style and the warranty they offer. The local dealer wants about $7500 delievered with coverlifter, gfci, and steps. I'm about 6' and the wife is about 5'4", any concerns that it may not be deep enough for me? Looking for pros and cons on this spa. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Sovereign
« on: August 25, 2004, 07:26:53 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
e: Hot Springs Sovereign
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 07:42:37 am »
Hop in and try one out.  The only person who can tell you if you will fit is you.  
Brewman
Brewman

Gerrym

Re: Hot Springs Sovereign
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 08:41:51 am »
Just my experience, but...

I was looking at the Sovereign, but opted for the Envoy.

Not a lot more money, bigger footwell, more jets and 2 pumps.
Sovereign looked good until I sat in it and realised how cramped it was in comparison to Envoy.

Gerry

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 08:57:15 am »
I agree.  Let the wet test tell you if the tub is right for you.  Better yet wet test both the envoy and the soveriegn, you will be amazed at the differences which could confirm your preference for the soveriegn ..... or not.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004, 11:15:33 am »
I agree.  Let the wet test tell you if the tub is right for you.  Better yet wet test both the envoy and the soveriegn, you will be amazed at the differences which could confirm your preference for the soveriegn ..... or not.

ditto
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 01:16:18 pm »
I have to agree with all of the above!  Wet testing will be the key to whether it is the spa for you and your wife!

I tested the Sovereign and liked it ok, but I preferred the Vanguard after getting in it.

Good luck!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

zzaphod42

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2004, 02:06:38 pm »
Hmmm, I think there is a common theme here. If I could only put my finger on it.

Constance

• I love my Bahia
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2004, 11:49:45 pm »
I looked at the Sovereign.  The dealer didn't have one available to wet test, but did have a Bengal which has a similar single pump.  It was great hydrotherapy, but not much of a massage, no comparison to some other tubs.  Some people love their Bengals.  You need to wet test to know what is right for your family.  I was very surprised when I wet tested tubs.  Some I thought would be best, weren't and some that I thought may not be all that great was.  :)
Good Luck!!
Connie

Jordy

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2004, 04:25:41 am »
A Sovereign does not a Bengal make.

tonyp

• Soaking in a HS Envoy!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2004, 07:43:01 am »
We came very close to buying the Sovereign but I wanted to wet test an Envoy first but my local dealer did not have one filled.  Found another dealer about 30 minutes away with an Envoy.  Wet ested and bought it.  Liked the 2 pumps.  Also was $700 less than the local Envoy price!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2004, 07:43:01 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42