What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Balboa Spaform 273  (Read 1938 times)

Tricey27

Balboa Spaform 273
« on: February 11, 2018, 04:35:14 pm »
Hi all. Just bought a second hand spaform 273. Got powered up and filled with water. When powered up it primed all pumps fine but displays ICE mode. Now when I read the spaform manual this says that all pumps run when in ice mode to prevent freezing. This is great but the heater is not activated. How can I get the tub to start warming up please? At this rate it looks like I’ll haventp wait until the ambient water temp gets to 7 degrees which could be a while. Many thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Balboa Spaform 273
« on: February 11, 2018, 04:35:14 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Balboa Spaform 273
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 08:34:52 pm »
Hi all. Just bought a second hand spaform 273. Got powered up and filled with water. When powered up it primed all pumps fine but displays ICE mode. Now when I read the spaform manual this says that all pumps run when in ice mode to prevent freezing. This is great but the heater is not activated. How can I get the tub to start warming up please? At this rate it looks like I’ll haventp wait until the ambient water temp gets to 7 degrees which could be a while. Many thanks

Next time use some of your hot water to fill the tub.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Balboa Spaform 273
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 08:34:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42