What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pricing on various tubs  (Read 3631 times)

Rockisy

Pricing on various tubs
« on: January 29, 2018, 11:37:41 pm »
Hello. Looking for a hot tub with $6000 budget. Was recommended these models on this site, but I can't find a price anywhere for them. Does anyone one know what each of these models should go for? Thanks!

Caldera Marino
Caldera Palatino
Hot Spring Relay
Hot Spring Tempo
Sundance Ramona 680
Bullfrog X8L
Jacuzzi J-275

Also any other recommendations for tubs would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Pricing on various tubs
« on: January 29, 2018, 11:37:41 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Pricing on various tubs
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 12:23:36 am »
Pricing is kind of tricky because various dealers pay different amounts in shipping costs and overhead will be different. Dealers in some places pay higher rent, pay to have top notch service guys and such. I’m a Caldera dealer so depending on what options such as step and cover lifter I would expect a Marino to be in the 6500-7000 mark and a Palatino to be 7500-8000. I would think the same would apply to rhythm and the tempo. Basically the same tub as the Calderas. Ramona and 275 should be close to Marino price while the X8L I would expect to be the most expensive out of the bunch.  Google your nearby dealers and make some calls. You might catch a dealer having some specials on 2017 leftovers they want to blow out. Where in the country are you located?

bradleyabell

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 07:32:00 am »
Hello. Looking for a hot tub with $6000 budget. Was recommended these models on this site, but I can't find a price anywhere for them. Does anyone one know what each of these models should go for? Thanks!

Caldera Marino
Caldera Palatino
Hot Spring Relay
Hot Spring Tempo
Sundance Ramona 680
Bullfrog X8L
Jacuzzi J-275

I paid close to 7k for my X8L before taxes...This included a cover lifter, stairs, chemicals, etc.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 10:48:25 am »

Caldera Marino
Caldera Palatino
Hot Spring Relay
Hot Spring Tempo
Sundance Ramona 680
Bullfrog X8L
Jacuzzi J-275

I paid close to 7k for my X8L before taxes...This included a cover lifter, stairs, chemicals, etc.

Where I am located that tub is about $1500-$1800 more.  Sounds like you got the going out of business special or some sort of great deal

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 11:05:11 am »

Caldera Marino
Caldera Palatino
Hot Spring Relay
Hot Spring Tempo
Sundance Ramona 680
Bullfrog X8L
Jacuzzi J-275

Was that a floor model or maybe an end of year sale to sell out inventory to bring in the next year model?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 12:09:20 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

bradleyabell

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 12:05:05 pm »
It was neither...I bought it from a brand new Watson's location and it was special ordered since they didn't have the color I wanted on the floor.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 01:15:13 pm »
It was neither...I bought it from a brand new Watson's location and it was special ordered since they didn't have the color I wanted on the floor.

Seems like they have gone up a lot since you bought there.  They advertise 60 month financing for that tub at $156 per month. 

bradleyabell

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 03:34:02 pm »

Seems like they have gone up a lot since you bought there.  They advertise 60 month financing for that tub at $156 per month.

Wow that's crazy - I just bought mine September 2017...Only 4 months ago!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 06:01:40 pm »

Wow that's crazy - I just bought mine September 2017...Only 4 months ago!

Either you are one hell of a negotiator or someone screwed up pretty bad on your tub. Either way win for you. Also wonder how much BF had for a 2018 price increase. As a Marquis dealer a lot of the controllers and pumps are similar and Marquis had a pretty drastic increase for 2018

Rockisy

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 12:43:20 am »
Pricing is kind of tricky because various dealers pay different amounts in shipping costs and overhead will be different. Dealers in some places pay higher rent, pay to have top notch service guys and such. I’m a Caldera dealer so depending on what options such as step and cover lifter I would expect a Marino to be in the 6500-7000 mark and a Palatino to be 7500-8000. I would think the same would apply to rhythm and the tempo. Basically the same tub as the Calderas. Ramona and 275 should be close to Marino price while the X8L I would expect to be the most expensive out of the bunch.  Google your nearby dealers and make some calls. You might catch a dealer having some specials on 2017 leftovers they want to blow out. Where in the country are you located?

Yeah I think I will start contacting some dealers. I'm in San Jose, CA.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 01:16:24 pm »

Caldera Marino
Caldera Palatino
Hot Spring Relay
Hot Spring Tempo
Sundance Ramona 680
Bullfrog X8L
Jacuzzi J-275

Just to clarify this for every potential customer reading this, Watson's is the ONLY dealer in the entire WORLD where u will find these prices, if you do not live near a WATSONS, DO NOT expect to pay anywhere near this price for an X8/X8L....no 'Non-Watson' dealer ANYWHERE in the country can afford to sell Bullfrog's X-Series at those prices.  If you walk into any other store in the United States other than a Watsons and expect a dealer to match these prices don't be surprised if they simply start laughing out loud

pricing on the rest of the tubs below 6k that you mentioned is also very light imo

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 01:16:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42