What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Surprised to hear I'm getting $$ from my dealer!  (Read 2705 times)

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
Surprised to hear I'm getting $$ from my dealer!
« on: August 24, 2004, 10:04:03 am »
I went to see my dealer this yesterday to do my monthly constitutional and to pick up some chems for the pool.

As I was leaving the owner came out to say hello and to tell me that he was giving me $200 credit from his store.  Apparently, one of our friends went a bought a tub from him (Cameo) and it was due to my me. I remembered  his visit to discuss the tub and what we discovered in our research and told him that I strongly recommended my dealer, and one of the other dealers in town who sold the HS line. I also informed him of the others that we had visited and their strengths and weaknesses.

Apparently he does this with all of his clients who do this.  I told him, hell I did this because of the good experience I've had, never knew about the incentive in $$. Maybe I could have a little side line here  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

Surprised to hear I'm getting $$ from my dealer!
« on: August 24, 2004, 10:04:03 am »

spaguyohio

Re: Surprised to hear I'm getting $$ from my deale
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 10:50:19 am »
Well my dealer makes sure that I get a nice dinner for two on each customer I send him that buys. So far Ive gotten 6 meals from him. I think I need to renegotiate my deal and get some chem freebies thrown in as well.

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 04:48:12 pm »
My dealer does the same thing...$100 dollar credit for each referal that purchases a spa.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2004, 04:49:27 pm by tony »

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 09:03:39 pm »
Calico - we gotta tag team our dealer!!  ;D
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 09:03:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42